Canceling my Sub

90 Human Warrior
Even though I don't pay for my account, some chinese hacker does.

This game is bad and has been bad since LK, oh rejoice the feeling of being released of the grasp this !@#$ game has had on me for so long.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
We're going to miss you, ßlindfold.
Reply Quote
14 Night Elf Druid
I don't know what we'll do without you, honestly. :(

Will be very sorely missed.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
K.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
1 less alliance for me, bwahahahaha.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Why should be care again?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior

Uh, why would you quit is someone else is paying for your account? And how do you do that?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior

Uh, why would you quit is someone else is paying for your account? And how do you do that?

Yea I was wondering as well, and yet can well specify "Chinese" hackers.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
I wont miss you, whoever you are...
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Why should be care again?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

This game is bad and has been bad since LK, oh rejoice the feeling of being released of the grasp this !@#$ game has had on me for so long.

i do feel your pain but atm even tho wow isnt balanced this game is the Best MMo on the market ive tried Swtor Warhammer DCuO but wow is still pretty fun.. warriors will be buffed an you will be back mark my words! this game is really hard to quit ive been satying im gonna quit for about 7 years.. i still havent Lol
Reply Quote
76 Night Elf Death Knight
Good for you dude, seriously.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Why not leave when LK was around then..
Reply Quote
If you haven't noticed.. nobody cares that you're leaving... kinda weird/awkward to post this information to us.. tell you friends list or guild.. we don't care. at least.. i know I don't.

Well.. I guess I care enough to post.. that I don't care.. I'm getting confused...
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
I'm going to have to ask you to kindly go !@#$ yourself and vacate this forum.

Listen to your own advice before you stoop down so low as to degrade others.

@ the OP: Who are you and why should we care? Tell your friends you're quitting and go, no need to post on the forums about it.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
04/21/2013 02:49 PMPosted by Haruun
I'm going to have to ask you to kindly go !@#$ yourself and vacate this forum.

Listen to your own advice before you stoop down so low as to degrade others.

@ the OP: Who are you and why should we care? Tell your friends you're quitting and go, no need to post on the forums about it.

There's a reallllllly annoying troll/idiot poster on these forums that ends EVERY sentence that way, and i'm too lazy to figure out if it actually is him. But if it is i'd agree with Rufyn.
Reply Quote
I've had a few flamefests on the forums, but that's the exception, however it always strikes me how mean spirited these forums generally are.

I feel sorry for her. Her account is hacked. She's fed up, probably didn't get things worked out with CS/Billing and she's decided to quit. Any of you, including myself, would be upset over that. She came here and posted. This place, even with the mean spirted vibe, still has some sense of community.

I don't get the need to say something crappy on top of an already crappy situation?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
I think my 18 month abandonment of the game is the best thing I've ever done... even for the sake of the game. If you're getting burned out, just move on.

You can always come back later, and it doesn't take long to catch up at all (I'd say they've made that easier than ever).

Farewell, and really... HAVE A GREAT TIME!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]