Subterfuge

100 Blood Elf Hunter
ROGUES ONLY KILL BAD PLAYERS IN SUBTERFUGE. IF YOU ARE DIEING WITHOUT EVER SEEING THE ROGUE THEN YOU ARE A SCRUB AND !@#$ AND L2P.

Kind of like how warriors only killed bad players in a shockwave and with TfB? :)
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
04/19/2013 06:59 AMPosted by Stunshine
I find it funny that last patch we had Subterfuge and no complaints.

No one complained about anything about rogues last patch.

Rogues didn't exist last patch.

That was mostly due to them being able to wipe out anyone previously with no problem in Cata and since things started over in MoP... alot of them quit playing their rogues because they no longer had the near absolute advantage.

Remember the phrase "killed in a smoke bomb"?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I don't get killed but equal geared rogues can take me from 100-20% before I see them. Nearly impossible to recover from.
Reply Quote
80 Gnome Death Knight
All of you that believe that you can not die in a subterfuge have never been victim of a 2.2K+ rated rogue with nearly 9 or 10 piece tyran with a 522 trinket.

And until you do, then you just will have to keep playing at your 1500 bracket until all the baddie rogues get geared up. Then you will understand my post.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
All of you that believe that you can not die in a subterfuge have never been victim of a 2.2K+ rated rogue with nearly 9 or 10 piece tyran with a 522 trinket.

And until you do, then you just will have to keep playing at your 1500 bracket until all the baddie rogues get geared up. Then you will understand my post.

your post is still invalid.
80 dk gnome.

It holds far more validity than anything you've said, which has been literally nothing.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
I've never 100-0'd someone in Subterfuge that didn't have very inferior gear. I'm not sure I've done it at all. That implies doing well over 100k dps per second through resilience. Not running mfd, not with them preruptured or CT'd and CDs popped. Really fast? Yes. 100-0 without letting them get control of their character back? Sure. But not in the Subterfuge window, though admittedly I don't have and won't be getting the trinket, and almost never use everything all at once.
Edited by Crookston on 4/19/2013 7:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Monk
You can have a bleed on a rogue, it can vanish making it immune for 3 seconds, then it can stealth again making the bleed not pop him out of stealth for another 3 seconds and then of course mass stealth. oops that bleed will never pop him out.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
You can have a bleed on a rogue, it can vanish making it immune for 3 seconds, then it can stealth again making the bleed not pop him out of stealth for another 3 seconds and then of course mass stealth. oops that bleed will never pop him out.

I don't think you understand how Shroud works. The only way a Rogue doesn't get popped from stealth with bleeds on is if he's got a shield on him.
Edited by Crookston on 4/19/2013 7:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue

You're only really getting one ambush before evis if you use all your energy, if not then you have to pool for a second ambush then pool for evis.

As far as whining about the shado-pan trinket? It has nothing to do with rogues. The trinket proc gave a crap ton of a primary stat, and has since been nerfed.

Even then, you might drop low in subterfuge, but not dead, not geared and full health.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
04/19/2013 01:56 PMPosted by Triztala

No one complained about anything about rogues last patch.

Rogues didn't exist last patch.

That was mostly due to them being able to wipe out anyone previously with no problem in Cata and since things started over in MoP... alot of them quit playing their rogues because they no longer had the near absolute advantage.

Remember the phrase "killed in a smoke bomb"?

You're delusional if you think the reason rogues were non-existant in season 12 was because "they weren't OP anymore"

Your on the forums, so you're naturally going to pat yourself on the back for things that you didn't accomplish. But you weren't owning rogues in s12 because you were "awesomesauce" and the playing field was "even".

If you had any sense about you, you'd know that blizzard knee-jerk buffs and nerfs almost every season.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Stupid iPhone double post.
Edited by Káin on 4/19/2013 8:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
64 Orc Rogue

You're only really getting one ambush before evis if you use all your energy, if not then you have to pool for a second ambush then pool for evis.

As far as whining about the shado-pan trinket? It has nothing to do with rogues. The trinket proc gave a crap ton of a primary stat, and has since been nerfed.

Even then, you might drop low in subterfuge, but not dead, not geared and full health.

THe Shado-pan trinket is still insanely strong, and BiS for any rogue/Hunter for PvP. Rogues still get 180k eviscerate crits with it.
Reply Quote
64 Orc Rogue

THe Shado-pan trinket is still insanely strong, and BiS for any rogue/Hunter for PvP. Rogues still get 180k eviscerate crits with it.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Before the nerf we've seen on stream Pikaboo do 220k eviscerate crit on a 69% resilienced target.

Just saying.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue

I'm not so sure about 180k with its current nerfs, but I don't use it, so I can't say for sure, but 180k after being nerfed by almost 50% seems farfetched.

Even if, it's the trinket causing the issue, not subterfuge.

Everyone has said that barring ungodly procs and a high string of crits, you aren't killing anyone during subterfuge.

You may as well blame s11 rogues and casters for the damage put out by vial and cunning.

You're correct to have contempt for rogue damage, but it's not the class causing it.

People tend to blame the wrong thing.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]