Kicked from Heroic dungeon

90 Blood Elf Paladin
just because you play a tank doesn't mean you are better then everyone else stop getting cocky. and pull that D out of your butt. Also when i hit 90 i did great without grinding no damn 476 gear yet alone buying any gear. it didn't take long to gear nor am i one of those idiots to grind PvP gear just to get into dungeons and be totally useless like most idiots are.

simple solution ASK before needing for os otherwise simply run as Ret instead -.-" it isn't that hard. if NO one in the group can actually use it or doesn't need it that is when you simply need on it regardless of what they say ONLY if you need it to gear your OS other then that simply stop ninjaing. i have had many idiots in 5.1 need on items they already have for what? more then likely gold only. just needing on items for OS isn't polite thus why they kicked you. no one likes to play with selfish people.

The pvp gear is superior to the junk in heroics and is much quicker to get. Also, there is no shame in getting the 496 crafted gear and it will only help so what is your argument against doing this? Are you really stupid enough to think anyone other than a completely brand new player needs to run heroics to learn anything anymore? Raid and dungeon mechanics haven't really changed that much between expansions especially at the LFR and normal level.

Not taking advantage of superior equipment based on principle is just dumb.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
one of those idiots to grind PvP gear just to get into dungeons and be totally useless like most idiots are.
476 pvp gear = 476 pve gear with extra pvp stats. The pvp power/resil do not take up any stat budget, so as far as pve is concerned whether or not something is pvp is irrelevant (except for things like socket bonuses, set bonuses and cc break trinkets).
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
nor am i one of those idiots to grind PvP gear just to get into dungeons and be totally useless like most idiots are.

Ignorant comment, sorry.

If someone is useless, gear isn't going to suddenly fix that nor is it the cause of their uselessness.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
04/24/2013 10:22 AMPosted by Celbrise
simple solution ASK before needing for os otherwise simply run as Ret instead

Even simpler solution: recognize that strength plate is strength plate and any strength using plate wearer can legitimately roll on it. It's bad enough trying to whine at a paladin rolling on strength plate because he is currently healing you, but when you try to break down drops into "dps plate" and "tank plate" just so that you can try to browbeat someone into passing on an item that is an upgrade for them... cut it out.

Other people have a right to get gear from bosses they killed too, it isn't all about you. If you want your own personal loot nobody else can roll on, that's what Gal, Sha, Oon, Nalak, and LFR are for.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Go for a Mastery build and quit crying. Haste isn't the only viable primary stat for prot. In fact, there are many paladins who prefer Mastery to haste.

Or do like Celbrise said and ask first, that's probably the best answer.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]