War between all 5 aspects, Who would win?

90 Undead Death Knight
All the aspects fight each other.(Malygos as blue, not kalecgos) This is before deathwing had old god juice and before the blue flight was destroyed. WHILE retaining their jobs, meaning nozdormu can't go back in time and kill the other dragons while they were babies. (alexstrasza can kill though)

Who wins!?!
Edited by Niustavis on 4/19/2013 8:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Would probably still put my money on Deathwing.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
His name is Neltharion.

And I choose Neltharion.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
The Noz
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Nozdormu.

Seriously, have you seen his skills? This guy litterally trained for eternity.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Neltharion. He already won, btw.

They needed help to beat him later. And quite a mary sue plot and poor development of Deathwing's character to do so, if I may add.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
Without Old God help Deathwing is nothing Alexstraza has always been the most powerful she has my bet.
Reply Quote
Nozdormu. He just hits reload until he gets a win.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Reply Quote
58 Undead Death Knight
He doesn't row.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Alexstrasza for sure!
Reply Quote
100 Undead Death Knight
Alexstrasza was the most powerful on only Titan juice, being able to fight Old God-'roided Deathwing to a standstill and would have killed him if he wasn't basically unkillable.

Nozdormu can soft reset, though. Whether any number of tries can really overcome the statistical advantage Alex has isn't entirely clear--I mean you can't expect a level 60 character to beat a level 80 in a duel no matter how many times he throws himself at the brick wall.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Netharion is a beast, and I wish we could have purified Deathwing somehow/have a portion of his spirit remain to interact with because he looks/is so damn cool. Buuut Alexstrasza probably got the title of Dragonqueen for a reason and was chosen to be head honcho for a reason.

I say it's a tossup based on where they fight. Nel can move mountains/cause earthquakes, while Alexstrasza's got fire/some druid type stuff she can do. In the air, probably Alexs, but if they got to the ground Neltharion would probably (literally, under a rockslide/mountain) crush the other Aspects.
Reply Quote
48 Night Elf Hunter
Either Alex or Deathwing. I'd give it to the Queen of the Dragons.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
Reply Quote
95 Tauren Druid
04/19/2013 09:59 PMPosted by Nathreim
Without Old God help Deathwing is nothing

That's not how it was. Neltharion was actually the strongest among the five.
Reply Quote
41 Gnome Priest
The Noz
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
04/20/2013 12:12 PMPosted by Seiryu
Without Old God help Deathwing is nothing

Deathwing was the strongest only because the other four were weakened by the Demon Soul. After Rhonin destroyed it... "No longer did he fight mere shadows of his rivals, but a quartet, each his equal."

Alexstrasza mortally wounded Deathwing when they fought over the Twilight Highlands - he survived and healed only because the blessings of the Old Gods made it impossible to kill him through physical damage. If Deathwing didn't have his Old God mojo, he would have died then and there.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Alexstrasza

Red Dragonflight FTW!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
04/20/2013 12:36 PMPosted by Egrem

Deathwing was the strongest only because the other four were weakened by the Demon Soul. After Rhonin destroyed it... "No longer did he fight mere shadows of his rivals, but a quartet, each his equal."

Alexstrasza mortally wounded Deathwing when they fought over the Twilight Highlands - he survived and healed only because the blessings of the Old Gods made it impossible to kill him through physical damage. If Deathwing didn't have his Old God mojo, he would have died then and there.

I could swear it stated somewhere Neltharion was the strongest of the 5 even before he was Deathwing. I thought it was Alexstrasza herself who said something like that.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]