LokTarOgar's King Kill in Ruinous's Face.

90 Blood Elf Hunter
We got together a handful of people tonight and after an hour of ganking the alliance in IoT and their pvp vendors with no alliance response, we decided to go for an alliance king kill. A ruinous member stood there and watched, unflagged the entire time (can see him facing us in the third posted pic).

http://tinypic.com/r/2dbkuc7/4

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=dzleu&s=4

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2qv741l&s=4

This is kind of odd considering that for the past 3 months if we brought a group of anything greater than 5 members, at any given time, Ruinous would respond with 20+ members within minutes. But hey, if their members want to sit and watch as we take down their kings, that's fine with me.
Edited by Imhunttarded on 4/20/2013 12:13 AM PDT
Reply Quote
LOL you killed the Exodar king? /clap
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
*slams face into desk*
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
And when an officer finally logged on, and you were in darnassus, I got together the 10 people that were online and we wiped you easily
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Where the white !@#$%es at?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Thats funny mageco I /whoed just before we went out and arkaos and a bunch of you were on over 50 I counted online plus it took almost 15mins to kill that king since there were only like 13 of us there and when you finally showed up to darnassus we had that guy down over half and unless I was seeing double or triple you brought way more than 10 to wipe us. The rest of your kings will die just like that one and we wont need 3 or 4 raidgroups with the aoe lagfest that you guys do to get it done. :)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
*eats pudding*
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
*slams face onto the same desk as Earthroot*
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Yes! Yes! Yes! LET THE DRAMA BEGINNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

*eats giant bowl of pudding*
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Thats funny mageco I /whoed just before we went out and arkaos and a bunch of you were on over 50 I counted online plus it took almost 15mins to kill that king since there were only like 13 of us there and when you finally showed up to darnassus we had that guy down over half and unless I was seeing double or triple you brought way more than 10 to wipe us. The rest of your kings will die just like that one and we wont need 3 or 4 raidgroups with the aoe lagfest that you guys do to get it done. :)

The number of players on =/= to what we had in the raid. Many members do arena and RBG's Friday nights. But I'm surprised your spies couldn't tell you this.

You won't kill Varian any time soon. Because unlike the Horde, the Alliance(non Ruinous members) actually show up to defend him.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
04/19/2013 09:49 PMPosted by Cyberg

The number of players on =/= to what we had in the raid. Many members do arena and RBG's Friday nights. But I'm surprised your spies couldn't tell you this.

You won't kill Varian any time soon. Because unlike the Horde, the Alliance(non Ruinous members) actually show up to defend him.

But you have to be logged into wow and not any other MMOs in order to do that.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxxlopbQZd1ql7aks.gif
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
The Horde has attacked Exodar on multiple Friday evenings. But this is the first Friday that Ruinous has failed to defend a king that, at one point, they were so resilient in defending.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter

My
*slam*
desk
*slam*
will
*slam*
break
*slam*
Before
*slam*
my
*slam*
Fa..
*falls over*
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
04/19/2013 10:56 PMPosted by Earthroot

My
*slam*
desk
*slam*
will
*slam*
break
*slam*
Before
*slam*
my
*slam*
Fa..
*falls over*

Who
*slam*
!@#$ing
*slam*
cares
*slam*
WPVP
*slam*
is
*slam*
for
*slam*
baddies.
*slam*
Go
*slam*
join
*slam*
Ruinous
*slam*
if
*slam*
you
*slam*
*slam*
to
*slam*
be
*slam*
a
*slam*
bully.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
OH FFS REALLY?!?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
shrug, just saying...
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
The Horde has attacked Exodar on multiple Friday evenings. But this is the first Friday that Ruinous has failed to defend a king that, at one point, they were so resilient in defending.

We've been resilient in defending Velen? We normally just humor you and let you attack him because you aren't very fun to fight in SW since you're dead by the time most of us get there.
Reply Quote
RFLMAO
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
04/20/2013 01:45 AMPosted by Plaguesqt

We've been resilient in defending Velen? We normally just humor you and let you attack him because you aren't very fun to fight in SW since you're dead by the time most of us get there.

blah blah blah, heard it all before,

i suggest not wasting ya time, it will just get deleted...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]