{H} Maelstrom - Open Recruitment

90 Troll Rogue
<Maelstrom>
http://maelstrom-turalyon.enjin.com/

Maelstrom is a level 21 (at the time of posting) reroll guild that began on 4/5/13. This is an adult/mature guild based on having a good time and casual raiding. You MUST be 18+ to join.
We will start out with plans to run 10 mans and if the guild progresses well we will look into multiple 10 man runs and possible 25 man content as well. Although the guild will be considered casual we will not waste your time and we do not expect you to waste ours.

If you are easily offended this will NOT be the guild for you. All members will be encouraged to use the Vent server and forums as often as possible.

RECRUITMENT
All Classes, Specs, and Levels are welcome to apply.
Whether you are a reroll or a seasoned veteran, as long as you are a good person we have a place for you in Maelstrom.

THE GM
I raided into Naxx in Vanilla and I ran a raiding guild in BC that progressed into Black Temple. I have been an Officer in a couple other guilds in my time on WoW. I am recently returning to WoW to do this after some time spent away due to medical issues. I am extremely excited about building a new guild, making new friends, and seeing what we can do together.

WHAT WE EXPECT OF YOU
• Good Attendance
• Know your class
• Situational awareness
• Be on time and ready to raid

WHAT WE OFFER
• Casual Raiding Schedule
• Loot Council
• Ventrilo
*Raid Leader positions are OPEN as of right now.*

RAID TIMES (Server Time - Eastern)
• Thursday 7:00pm - 10:30pm
• Friday 7:00pm - 10:30pm
• Occasionally we may run about 30 minutes over
*Raid Days are not set in stone yet but raid times are.

Check us out at http://maelstrom-turalyon.enjin.com/

If you are interested please visit our website or talk to Valsa, Lugren, Dyros, Cyanicide, or Zenti in game. Thank you.

Social members will be welcome in Maelstrom.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Always looking for good people to join us.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
^
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]