Name flag after realm and faction change

100 Worgen Warrior
Hello,
Recently I xfered this warrior from one server to the other will also purchasing a faction change. I already made a character with this name on that server to make sure the name wasn't taken, and before I logged in on this guy, I deleted that character, and edited this guys.
But today, I got flagged for a name change.
Is there a fix for this?
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
wat
I just had the same thing happen to me, i also server+faction changed i believe its a bug. Can anyone help us out here i also need to have my name unflagged!
Reply Quote
25 Night Elf Druid
This is a current and known issue. Accept the rename and put in ticket. A GM can reflag you. make sure to mention the name you wish, just in case.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
this is happening to me right now i dont wanna change my name:(
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
whats a ticket?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Click on the SUPPORT link at the top of this website, or while in-game, click on the red question mark on your menu bar.
Reply Quote
2 Blood Elf Mage
this is happening to me right now i dont wanna change my name:(

You can follow the "Support" link in the top right of the forums to submit a ticket to have a GM look into helping you out.

As mentioned by T-Wulf, you can accept the name change and indicate on the ticket the name that you wish to keep.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
ok thanks guys
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]