@Day Warrior Daily Life [Off Topic]

90 Orc Warrior
Holy crap did I just create one of those?

Looks like it. :P
100 Human Warrior
Goddammit Sam, look what you did.
90 Pandaren Warrior
*shuffle shuffle shuffle*

Do I really need to say it? :D

Yes. And then actually DO it.
100 Human Warrior
*shuffle shuffle shuffle*

Do I really need to say it? :D

Yes. And then actually DO it.

Well, I'll bring my sketchpad to work and see what happens.

Hopefully all of the stoners don't show up wanting Madden or Call of Duty today!
100 Night Elf Warrior
Today's a good day. ifyouknowwhatimean.jpg
100 Pandaren Warrior
How to start your day off right:

Wake up incredibly groggy.
Attempt to go to bathroom.
Forget door is locked.
Walk into door.
Edited by Aiyanna on 4/20/2013 11:10 AM PDT
90 Orc Warrior
https://twitter.com/ZakkWyldeBLS/status/325669866415734784/photo/1

That is a burger.
100 Human Warrior
Forget door is locked.
Walk into door.

This is how my day started too.
90 Tauren Warrior
*Sneaks in and looks around*
Ohai.

Forget door is locked.
Walk into door.

Either that or open the door and not move, proceeding to hit yourself with said door.

Did a quick MSV last night, killed Elegon without going into p3. Few people went to loot the boss and the floor disappeared. Everyone just about died laughing and we had to ticket a GM to get the loot, as the chest was just floating in the center.
Edited by Haruun on 4/20/2013 1:53 PM PDT
90 Orc Warrior
http://tinyurl.com/c8xlxw6
100 Pandaren Warrior
http://tinyurl.com/c8xlxw6

"random" drug test days.
100 Pandaren Warrior
Did a quick MSV last night, killed Elegon without going into p3. Few people went to loot the boss and the floor disappeared. Everyone just about died laughing and we had to ticket a GM to get the loot, as the chest was just floating in the center.

We did the same thing the other night (but on heroic) and the floor didnt drop out. Sounds hilarious though.
100 Pandaren Warrior

Forget door is locked.
Walk into door.

Sounds marvelous.

Probably the best way to wake up i've ever discovered.
100 Pandaren Warrior
04/20/2013 03:57 PMPosted by Rosemonde
Probably the best way to wake up i've ever discovered.

Best one I ever had was when a shelf, three snow globes, two model ships, a thick fiction novel and some screws fell on me.

It barely woke me up, though.

Oof. That must have been surprising.
100 Human Warrior
Idk, someone dumping a bunch of ice cubes on you is another great way of waking up.

Especially if they remain within punching distance.
90 Orc Warrior
Ok, so Disruptron is driving me crazy. Any of you guys managed to find a way to kill that little piece of sh*t?
100 Pandaren Warrior
Idk, someone dumping a bunch of ice cubes on you is another great way of waking up.

Especially if they remain within punching distance.

I was living in a dorm when I went to boarding school and one of the kids that lived in the room next door to mine was really annoying. He decides putting on a clown mask and trying to wake up my roomate and I by having his face with the mask on about a foot and a half from ours and waking us up at like 2 am. I ended up punching him (out of reflex) in the face and giving him a black eye and a bloody nose. He totally deserved it.
90 Blood Elf Warlock
my brother once woke me up at like 3 am by setting up a karaoke machine outside my room then screaming the lyrics to system of a down's chop suey at the top of his lungs. i opened my door, kicked the machine as hard as i could down the stairs behind him, then went back to bed. when i woke up he had told my parents i broke his karaoke machine and they made me buy him a new one : |
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]