<Duality> 10 man alt run LFM

100 Troll Druid
At the end of every tier I do an alt run that I lead that goes pretty far into heroics before we start the actual guild alt run. in DS by march My group was 7/8H with having 5-6 new people every week due to unreliable people and really !@#$ players. I did not run one last teir due to my commitment to school, as you all saw this tier with me missing 5 raid nights. But now school is over and I'm back to playing full time again and am ready to %^-* !@#$ up.

Anyways, I will either tank this on my Monk or warrior. Or I will dps it on my monk or hunter. but for now I need some interest in who would be down for this. We would run 7:30 - 11:00 EST on friday night. and 7:30 - 11:00 EST Saturday night.

Now since this guild sucks at alts I have a few people on this server that I used to play with back when we used to be here that will Likely have this as their mains run for the week but they will get gear at the SAME rate as alts, and not over them, that being said your alts will not get gear over their mains as well due to loot fairness, but its the same deal, its not necessarily a roll based loot system, everyone will link what they have, and loot will be given out based on a group decision with me being the final deciding factor if their need be. But there shouldn't be as a lot of items are better for other classes than others, and if it is a similar upgrade, things like attendance and then down to a roll if need be.

I plan on running 2 heroics the first week that I already have strats for and am confident we will defeat on 10 man. The following weeks, we may add 1-2 more per week, which is what friday is for. That being said, I will need people that commit to showing up to this every friday, and spots are available if you contact me soon, I probably only have 6 spots up for grabs, and I will bring the better player.

DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS IF YOU ARE GOING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT WIPING ON FRIDAY NIGHT TRYING TO GET DOWN A NEW BOSS. I get complaining if it is 1-2 people messing something up.

Also, this run will most likely conclude with the guild doing a 25 man alt run after progression, but use this as an opportunity to have better alts when that comes around, and we may keep it going as well and people can have another alt for the guild run.

Let me know ASAP. let's end the bad tradition of %^-* alt runs in this guild.

This starts Friday April 26th.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
^
THAT WAS A POST I MADE ON THE DUALITY WEBSITE.

This run is open to players on the realm as well. I already know a few of you, but if any of you would be interested let me know on this forum or preferrebly in game, and let me know what your ilvl/experience is. This group WILL be 2/13H next week. and adding 1-2 each week.

Please do not reply if you do not think you will be able to make both days and/or you don't feel like you can keep up with people who raid at a very high level.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
I shouldn't sign up because as a woman I whine about everything. + terrible.
Edited by Siearable on 4/20/2013 7:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]