Looking to buy a JC or Eng 1-525 kit!

90 Orc Warrior
Paying cold hard gold for a jewelcrafting or engineering kit for 1-525. Bonus gold if it's a 1-600 kit as well.

Hit me up with asking prices and the like, and we can work something out.

Message me on here or via realid at Tristnal#1347. (Mention the prof kit if you add me on realid)
Edited by Tristnal on 4/24/2013 8:48 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
BAMP.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Bump in the off chance that someone might have one of these kits for sale for a reasonable price!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I'll show you the native dance of my people; DO THE HUSTLE!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
WANTED: Someone to sell me a JC or ENG profession kit. This is NOT a joke. PST Tristnal, Casually Hardcore, Blackrock-US. You'll get paid when we trade the goods. Must bring your own mats. Safety not gauranteed. I have only done this once before.

NOTE: Push it to the limit.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Bump.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
And ode to Batman

Roses have thorns,
Violets with snow.
Your parents are dead,
Just wanted you to know.

Also, still wanted to buy a profession kit!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
FAN FACT: 93% of household statistics are made up on the spot as a means to bump a popular MMORPG post on that particular player's forum of choice, in which to obtain good or services such as an Engineering or Jewelcrafting kit that the posting player then trades said gold in the total value of items, thus completing the transaction to which I no longer have to post long and increasingly terrible, more-or-less un-punctuated trash in which to (the aforementioned) bump.

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!?!

(You would be if I wrestled a lion)

But seriously, still after a kit.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I'm paying good money... I'll even use manners so you walk away with a hunk of cash and a smile.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I have mining, it's a matter of not wanting to do the massive amount of farming myself.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]