Isle of Thunder Recommendation

90 Pandaren Warrior
So I have been running the dailies pretty much on a daily basis and I have noticed one issue that really seems like a minor design flaw. More often then not after completing the first batch of daily quests and having to return to the horde/alliance base I receive a quest to run all the way down to the troll area to kill Zur'chaka the Bonecrafter. Instead of returning back to the base only to have to nearly double back again then continue to rest of the dailies on the north end wouldn't it work better to have an auto complete system for these ones or have one of the other hubs give this quest? The crag quest hub will give it and I have no issue there. It's the other hubs that could do this or even make it a bread crumb acceptance similar to the Metal Lord after the mine part.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]