CRZ RP Kosh'harg Festival?

Just saw this article on WoW Insider today, and it looked pretty epic...

http://wow.joystiq.com/2013/04/04/massive-cross-realm-gathering-successfully-unites-players-from-a/

Wondering if any VeCo Hordies went, and if so, how was it?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
Aaah... I'll be honest, i contacted one of the host of the event cause i was really interested in getting the veco Rpers there. He told me that he needs to set up a cross server raid with the majority of their servers in group to invite us over. So i was about to start planning all this with the thoof, the grins and the dark clan but then... well... one of my friend needed to go to the hospital, then in game wow drama happened and i was discouraged to work more on that. :( I'm sorry, i should of given the reign to this event to someone else. Or at least informed the other Rpers this was happening. Cause the event planners were really interested in getting Veco people there.

The good news though, is that the host guy wants to do it again during the first horde's anniversary in September of this year. This time, I'll try to pull myself up and brings vecoer there! RAWR!
Reply Quote
If any of the Grins go next time, let me know...I'd love to bring along one of my Hordies Ravenholdt side (it's where I keep them) and would be fun to see it with some VeCo'ers.

(I'm still from the old school rules of no opposite faction characters on PvP servers. Even though Blizz took the restriction out long ago, I can't stop following it...just feels right to me somehow.)
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman

(I'm still from the old school rules of no opposite faction characters on PvP servers. Even though Blizz took the restriction out long ago, I can't stop following it...just feels right to me somehow.)

/salute
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]