Many Thanks to Myaka and TE!

67 Human Mage
Last night I created a quick-like level 1 to see what RP was like on this server.

I am so grateful to Myaka's inviting me to the Goldshire egg hunt fun that her guild participates in.

While I am not sure if I am going to reroll or transfer a higher level toon, one thing I *do* know is that Ravenholdt seems like a wonderful place to play and stay!

Can't wait to see you soon!
Reply Quote
I'm so glad that you had such wonderful time last night! Our Citizen's Branch puts a lot of work into planning these monthly events and it's great to see people from from the server enjoying them! I'm thrilled that you were able to join in on the fun =)

When you join Ravenholdt, be sure to join the /RP channel in-game. You might also be interested in checking out the Ravenholdt Sanctum (ravenholdt.us) to see advertising for future RP events. It's a great site to get to know people from the RP community. Myaka is a great person to talk to if you have any questions too.

Please let us know if you have any questions or if you need anything when you wander over here. We're happy to help!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
*peers at Myaka searchingly*
She's good at that. I'm glad you had a good time! :D
Reply Quote
91 Human Warrior
I'm a lil behind the times it seems, I don't browse the realm forums as much as I should ;)

But I am glad you had fun! we can have some very fun events thrown by our Citizen Branch, and more then TE should get to enjoy them!

I hope to see you in game when you decide whether to re roll or transfer!
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Death Knight
Glad you enjoyed your time with us! I remember when I first switched to a US server These peeps right here were the most welcoming of all the RP realm thread I went on and made me feel right at home right away.

I'm sure you'll have fun with us, welcome! Lay down your burden and stay awhile.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]