Shout Outs - Horde Strike Force

90 Gnome Monk
Its been a long month since my ban... and now that it is finally over I can again shout out to the deserving few that stood toe to toe with me on fields of battle.

Many may know of my long history of battling Horde Strike Force... many may not. After a very long break from the game, I returned and renewed my honorable conflict with this long-standing horde guild. As a memorial and testament to individual heroism in the face of defeat, I hereby acknowledge the following members who laid down their lives for their guild in an effort to quench my lust for battle!!

Globbersnot
Crazyleo
Hittingbull
Danyia
Kellinor
Gloryblaze
Skuizzi
Teddylove
Rukk - Special Acknowledgement as One Tough Cookie
Adrolast
Supremeforce
Telnar
Vanthar
Ravida
Rapidfire
Rokkitt - 4/6/13 - Well Fought in T.B.
Keepup - 4/16/13
Freshup - 4/19/13 - Well Fought!!
Mericus - 4/28/13

There have been others to fall by my hand, but those did so in a setting that was not a 1v1. All above mentioned died in single combat... whether I happened across them or we prepared a field for the conflict. Your tombstones serve you proud!

-Shadovar
Edited by Shadovar on 4/28/2013 8:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Welcome back! Dont forget to list me in the easy kill section.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
I don't think you've killed me 1 on 1 yet! Need to change that >:D
Reply Quote
1 Human Mage
Maybe if you weren't such a coward and let people 1v1 you >:p
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
So says Manamonster *cough*.
I'm out in the world pretty frequently... come find me.
Reply Quote
1 Human Mage
Pray I do not find you!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Monk
I don't think you've killed me 1 on 1 yet! Need to change that >:D

I don't see you on the list... but I will say that everyone on that list has been defeated 1v1. Any other type of fight (unless odds are against me) would not warrant being placed on this list.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I'm not on that list, but hopefully one day I will have the honors, from the fights I have been in with you, you seem like quite the fighter. See you on the battlefield. :D
Edited by Saelon on 4/20/2013 2:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Monk
Added more names! I'm trying to say "hi" to as many as possible. I'll get the chance sooner or later.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Where do you typically reside? I would like to encounter a good monk for some duels. The only people ally I really ever get to are manamonster and couilie a couple of times.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Monk
Where do you typically reside? I would like to encounter a good monk for some duels. The only people ally I really ever get to are manamonster and couilie a couple of times.

Oh.. that's hard to say. I'm usually in BG's or RBG's or something like that... occasionally dailies. I don't usually go after non-HSF, but I'll keep an eye out for ya!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I mean, I honestly have had to resort to the dumbest stuff to find wpvp, such as camping the stairs to yalls quest hub on Isle of Thunder, or kill afk people at yalls shrine to alert non-afk people (although that's hard to do bcuz of the sheer number of guards)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
I mean, I honestly have had to resort to the dumbest stuff to find wpvp, such as camping the stairs to yalls quest hub on Isle of Thunder, or kill afk people at yalls shrine to alert non-afk people (although that's hard to do bcuz of the sheer number of guards)

When the F are you on?

You should have no problem finding world pvp with us around.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Monk
Added Mericus tonight... but it feels kind of hollow. Jumped you when you were at half health so you wouldn't be killed by guards. Waited for you to rez but you took forever, and then you mounted and flew away really quick. You should know that I would have waited for you to health up before we had an honorable bout. Next time I suppose.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Monk

Well... found you tonight at the shrine as I logged in. Was a fun fight, but seems people kept jumping in. Guess its to be expected at the shrine though. Least you got a little taste! Next time!!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Indeed they did. BoM doesn't seem to like me too much :-( Synel showed up and was all "They must have you as KoS or something because 10 of them came." I typically show up at the base of the shrine and kill a guard to get attention for duels.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Monk
Indeed they did. BoM doesn't seem to like me too much :-( Synel showed up and was all "They must have you as KoS or something because 10 of them came." I typically show up at the base of the shrine and kill a guard to get attention for duels.

Well... we finally had our fight 1v1 with no interruptions. Well fought!! Made me burn a lot of my CD's to get you. Look forward to our next encounter!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Glad to know I made ya work for it! I messed by not popping Sacrificial Pact right off the start, and then using my self-heals while you were right on me instead of while you were feared. Little mistakes >< Was fun and hope to see ya again.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Monk
And hats off to Kaninchen... winner of round 2!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]