Sick and Tired Of This

Blizzard, come on now. When are you going to bring back Volley?! Forget stable slots, I, nay, WE, demand that Volley returns!
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
No thanks.
Reply Quote
No, just you.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4gs6798u11rtcfaqo1_500.gif
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
i'm a hunter and pls dont give us volley back, yes i missed it for like half the xpac we didnt but, now thats just one more !@#$ing button we have to press we already have too many %^-*ing buttons, and its a channel lol really we dont need a channel aoe we got that in what barrage?

so no volley back, even tho(sensored) we dont need volley back EVER
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
Volley back would be awesome for PVP since it's an aoe we can use untargetted, meaning we can aoe random areas to try and break out stealthies, including other hunters in camo. Would also have been nice for Lei Shen's Hide, as hunters with no aoe that doesn't require us to have something targetted we were just sat around bored waiting for others to break it out on that fight.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
Here's an idea.

Play a destro warlock.

They've got what you want.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Here's an idea.

Play a destro warlock.

They've got what you want.

I played a couple of RBGs on my destro lock today, and RoF was glorious when defending nodes. GLORIOUS!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
Personally, I would be just fine with a glyph to modify Multi-Shot so it does not require a target (i.e. can hit stealth and Lei Shei), and so it doesn't hit non-aggroed NPCs.

Call it Glyph of Volley
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Volley back would be awesome for PVP since it's an aoe we can use untargetted, meaning we can aoe random areas to try and break out stealthies, including other hunters in camo. Would also have been nice for Lei Shen's Hide, as hunters with no aoe that doesn't require us to have something targetted we were just sat around bored waiting for others to break it out on that fight.

Flare works wonders in PvP. And your fire trap once the spout is found will trigger and help bring her back out.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
no
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Hunter
PvP volley was fun. Ahhhh... the good ol days of hunters sitting on the hill in AV and raining down death on the heads of the enemy while our companions mercilessly slaughtered them.

Other than that I only ever used it for padding the meters on large AOE pulls.

In other words: I'm good. Just make barrage not hit everything within a five mile radius.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
Uh, no.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
In other words: I'm good. Just make barrage not hit everything within a five mile radius.

what
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
bring back stuter stepping and minimum range before they even consider bringing volley back

thanks

also they could actually make aspects unique but whatever

easy class will continue to be easy
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I do not want volley to return.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
04/08/2013 06:52 AMPosted by Yoyuki

Flare works wonders in PvP. And your fire trap once the spout is found will trigger and help bring her back out.

Flare has a cd, volley didn't, I used to drop flare on myself then volley random spots looking for the rogues ;p Fire trap? Lol, who doesn't glyph explosive trap for the knockback in bg's?! It's so much fun sending people flying, I like to ninja-cap towers in EOTS RBG's with it, glyphed camo up, scatter trap, explosive to send them flying away then send my pet off to cc them a bit longer while i roll the flag ;p
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
I like multi shot being the new AOE of choice. Stop speaking for everyone.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]