Feathermap: Feathermoon's RP Social Hub

100 Human Paladin
Get your buns to Feathermap. it's mathematical! It's Algebraic! It is, simply put, the social hub for any and all RPers.

It's more secure than facebook--no worries about being deleted!
It's more social the the forums--you can tag people, send out statuses, build your toon's RP history.

The forums are chock-ful of discussions!

So you should get your butt there. Make a profile. Join the discussion.

If you don't do it, Malkavet will kill three kittens. (Granted, even if you join, he'll kill a kitten).
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
SAVE THE KITTENS!
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
http://errantpride.com/2013/02/have-you-joined-feathermap-net-yet/

Bah! Slaughter the kittens but do it for the puppies.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Just as a note - we recently changed our webhost for the site, and as a result are having a bit of a glitch sending emails to users.

Unfortunately part of the registration process is getting a confirmation email and visiting the link within.

SO. If you register for the site, please leave a message in this thread so the admins can approve your account.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Signed up, no e-mail, posting a message in this thread.

SEND FOR HALP! I NEED AN ADULT!
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Signed up, no e-mail, posting a message in this thread.

SEND FOR HALP! I NEED AN ADULT!

There's been issues with the email system. I'd check your spam folder first. I will send the mods a tweet that you're applying.
Reply Quote
95 Gnome Warlock
I do check the member list daily for signups that need verification. Right now I do not see anyone who is in need of verification, so if you have signed up recently, you should be able to log in with your email or character name and password.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]