The problems

6 Night Elf Warrior
Has wow checked some of these new spells out.The blazing speed is a useless spell.. three steps and it is over,done no more and it takes forever to do it again..The ring of cold.Another useless spell.takes ten full seconds to cast.and it only last ten seconds..Does not help in any way.and again takes forever to recharge.The Hords stun affect lasts longer then the ring of cold and instant.the hordes delussion lasts longer then the ring of cold.and again instant.The ring of cold.The blazing speed .Does not help you in any way.And dont rely on it to save you in any way shape or form.The new patch debuffed pallys,So they are allmost as weak as priests in cloth armour.When a pally and/Deathknights should be your front runners in any war or battle.One reason is they have faith in their Gods.The second reason,Is the Gods show favor to the ones that are true to their Gods.The third reason is they train in scriptures and battle every day.No other warrior should even come close to the battle gear that a pally or /Deathknight have.The armour that pallys and /deathknights have is made and given to them by angels/demons.and is blessed by the Gods They worship.So it is top notch battle strength but lighter.Because it was forged by the Gods..
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Well. It is a creative argument for why DKs and Paladins should murder EVERYONE in PvP. They're pretty tough as it sits though.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
I... I don't... I... I think you're in the wrong place.

I'm going to ignore the majority of what you wrote (no offense), and turn this into a public service announcement for magekind:

Blazing Speed is amazing, you're crazy not to use it. Macro it in with Blink (though there are advantages not to macroing it - putting both spells separately on your bars wouldn't be a bad idea). It's invaluable in PvP, in particular, but it's still great for mobility in PvE encounters.

The speed bonus may seem short, but (and this goes for all temporary speed increases) if you jump right at the moment the speed boost wears off you'll fly through the air at the increased speed after the buff itself is gone. So you effectively get a few extra yards for free. A lot of people don't seem to realise this. I always do it, it's ingrained behaviour now.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
So THAT's why I see undead mages hopping around everywhere like bobbles.
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
I'll take wat for 500
Reply Quote
I'll take wat for 500
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
So half of his argument is about mage abilities and half is about the reason Paladins and Death Knights should be super-powered... All in one lump-sum paragraph.... Then we sprinkle in bad grammar, bad punctuation; and the fact that he spelled 'gods' with a capital 'G' even though that is not the name they go by and insinuated that Death Knights are the followers of demon (which would make them warlock?) instead of followers of an undead king.

This guy is good... Good troll good.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
I'm now picturing a death knight with his ghoul standing next to him preaching his faith in his Gods to a congregation of lesser death knights. It is an odd picture.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
The power of ARTHAS compels you! He died for your scourge! Let all non-believers live in moderate to temperate climates!

I need to chill out...
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
"cloth armor"
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Excuse me, sir, do you have a moment to talk about the Light? Would you like a pamphlet?
Reply Quote
This guy is good... Good troll good.

This is why you fail at Forum PvP
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
Ah here we go. Took me some digging but I finally found it from over a year ago.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3881724784

I knew this guy sounded familiar. I stand by my original reply.

"Cloth armour"
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
I think I lost a few IQ points trying to read that...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
04/10/2013 07:05 AMPosted by Pesmerga
The power of ARTHAS compels you! He died for your scourge!

So the Death Knights follow a Buddist-type religion....?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
04/11/2013 06:08 AMPosted by Ocba
The power of ARTHAS compels you! He died for your scourge!

So the Death Knights follow a Buddist-type religion....?

With the upgrades to strangulate we have adopted more of a passive aggressive stance. You stand their passively while we aggressively hack you to bits.
Reply Quote
With the upgrades to strangulate we have adopted more of a passive aggressive stance. You stand their passively while we aggressively hack you to bits.

This is Ocba you're talking to. That was pretty much what was happening to him anyway.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
04/11/2013 09:35 AMPosted by Malkavet

This is Ocba you're talking to. That was pretty much what was happening to him anyway.

Isn't that most alliance anyways?
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter

especially Alliance hunters. like Blankks or Ocba.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
04/11/2013 09:40 AMPosted by Stiggie

Oh you! Bless your heart!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]