[H] Fatal Corruption

90 Tauren Druid
Yea, were back, I dont know how many people know us. Fatal Corruption is being rebuilt, and under new management.

What is our focus?
Our focus is to build a family-oriented guild that does raids, bg's, arena's, dungeons, dailies, and level together.

What kind of person are you looking for?
YOU! We accept players from level 1 to level 90. The occasional raider. The excessive PvPer. The Crafter. The farmer. We accept all!

Why should I join Fatal Corruption?
We leveled this guild before from level 1 to 25 in 5 weeks, and even though this guild is level 1 still, I do believe we can do it again. We have a small number of people in the guild currently but we will have a long range of helpful players, raiders, and pvp players.

How do I join Fatal Corruption?
You can simply send a tell to anyone in the game for a invite to the guild.

I hope you join Fatal Corruption!
See you in-game!

~Plushie
Edited by Plushie on 6/9/2013 12:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Bump still looking for more members! Need 1 Healer for raids.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
BUMP FOR GOOD MEASURE

ALSO we are looking at getting more folks to raid, we need some heals, newer raiders are fine, we are going to start MoP content from the beginning so if you lost the chance to start progression with the rest of the server feel free to ask me ingame, we have some Highly experienced players and some less experienced. I will be running on my warlock but im deciding to post on this toon to show that yes we do indeed have some experience.

~Kus
Edited by Kusanagi on 5/3/2013 5:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
I might be able to heal for you guys but im not currently 90 as you can see
looking to level this guy up
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
I might be able to heal for you guys but im not currently 90 as you can see
looking to level this guy up

If you're serious about healing for us if youd like when you hit lvl 90 i can help run you through some heroics, add Ski#1260 to your friends list
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
bump again from thine lock
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Still looking for more members for raiding and BG's, We are level 24 now
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Level 25, and recruiting all kinds of members and actively looking for more raiders and PVP, for new teams.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]