Heroic Horridon 10m

I need help with all doors like add priority on each door especially 3rd we are having alot of issues and i really want to kill this boss =[ we are 3 healing with assassination rogue, surv hunter, affliction lock, fire mage, unholy dk, and prot war/prot paladin. Our tanking is fine, i just think dps isnt killing the right things first or even killing first venom priest before it spawns an effusion. I know the last door and last phase just need any tips for 1st-3rd door please.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Kill wastewalkers on the first door, effusions on the second door, frost warriors on the third and mages/shamans on the fourth.
Reply Quote
Kill wastewalkers on the first door, effusions on the second door, frost warriors on the third and mages/shamans on the fourth.

frost warriors? the small adds or do you mean frozen war lords.. what i was thinking is kill the first warlord and then try to kill the smaller adds until the gate closes then kill the warlords just not sure
Reply Quote
our adds get out of control to like champions everywhere we stack up, but idk if they are getting cleaved down fast enough it might be comp, but not sure
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
Wastewalkers
Venom Priest + effusions (If you do this properly, you'll only get 2-3 effusions)
Frozen Warlords
Shamans, only knock 1 off a bear each.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
For gate 3, stack the ranged away from the gate, towards the 4th gate. Tank holds the Frozen Warlords near the gate for as long as possible. Use slows, knockbacks, etc to keep the champions and warriors on the frozen warlord for cleaves. When the next set of two spawn, kite a bit back for the frozen orbs, then use army of the dead. Once it is finished, just have the entire group, with ranged still further back from the tank/melee, kite towards gate 4. Continue to cleave, with priority DPS on the warlords.

Also I'd suggest 2 healing.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Unless you're really amazing you're going to get some effusions. You don't have to be amazing to miss out on an effusion for the first priest, but to get the second set down without effusions is . . . difficult to say the least.

04/09/2013 07:32 PMPosted by Panakamanana
Our tanking is fine

I wonder if you're a tank . . .

Anyhow, for gate 3 we just completely stack and move slowly towards door 4 for orbs. Stuns can be used on the smaller adds. Each dps should have at least a stun so whenever something is on them they should use it to keep healing/dispeling requirements down.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Also I'd suggest 2 healing.

This. 3 Healing is actually harder on your healers because the adds get so backed up.

Also: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZrColHxO1k
Edited by Ovi on 4/10/2013 8:20 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
We just started working on the boss last night. Had pretty good progression, always getting to gate 4 or the Horridon/Jal'ak on the last 5 pulls. I have two questions. The first is when to hero, and the second is how to exactly handle the last door. At first we were using hero on the 3rd door but now that we've perfected that door we won't need it for that door. It's just a question between the 4th door and Jal'ak. We 2 heal, and only have 1 decurser so the last door can be rough.

Comp: H Pal/Disc/Blood DK/BM Monk
Dest Lock/F Mage/Spriest/Rogue/WW Monk/Surv Hunter
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
We just started working on the boss last night. Had pretty good progression, always getting to gate 4 or the Horridon/Jal'ak on the last 5 pulls. I have two questions. The first is when to hero, and the second is how to exactly handle the last door. At first we were using hero on the 3rd door but now that we've perfected that door we won't need it for that door. It's just a question between the 4th door and Jal'ak. We 2 heal, and only have 1 decurser so the last door can be rough.

Comp: H Pal/Disc/Blood DK/BM Monk
Dest Lock/F Mage/Spriest/Rogue/WW Monk/Surv Hunter

We don't lust on the fourth door but I could see it being viable to force more second phase attempts.

They way we handle the fourth door is have myself tanking horridon away from the door as opposed to on the door like we do on the first two doors. You don't want the warbringers jumping down where horridon is standing so position accordingly. We ignore the warbringers for the most part and kill the mages that spawn on the gate. Use stuns and interrupts on them, they hurt like hell if you let them free cast. After the door is shut, start kiting the warbringers slowly to the middle of the room to avoid stacking the totems. At this point you should be focusing shamans first above everything else.

The last phase is pretty easy. You need to have cds available for every roar as it will kill your raid outright if it isn't cded but he doesn't do it very often. Also, your mage might want to consider fire for this fight, combust on to jalak from the boss is insane dps.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
04/09/2013 07:32 PMPosted by Panakamanana
we are 3 healing

i just think dps isnt killing the right things first or even killing first venom priest before it spawns an effusion

3 healing and not able to kill adds fast enough. These two things just might be related.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]