Welp, I finally brought my druid horde-side.

87 Troll Druid
And trolls are awesome.

But enough about that, I did just wanna ask one question:

I have a resto spec and a balance spec right now. Would it be more beneficial to switch from balance to feral for faster leveling?

Also, fun fact about the name: I was looking up jamaican names to try and get this guy switched over, and I found a name (I wish I could remember the name itslef) that literally meant "wild garlic island". I, being quite the garlic fanatic, grabbed that name as fast as possible. :v
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
If you can play Balance, you can DoT up around fifteen mobs and kite them easily to death. It is rather effective. If you can't manage that though, go feral. You will have an easier time with less close calls.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
04/09/2013 10:38 PMPosted by Garlicisland
I was looking up jamaican names to try and get this guy switched over,

What exactly is a "Jamaican" name? We have normal names.

Also fun fact... the only similarities the trolls share with Jamaicans is a SLIGHT accent. Their mannerisms more reflect Haitians. Hence the obsession with juju and voodoo spells etc.
Edited by Rhiannora on 4/10/2013 3:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]