Inscribed Bag of Hydra Spawn

90 Human Paladin
Honestly why is this even in the game? it's not useful at all. I wish blizz would change the way it works or something.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Its not as effective for us (hpallies) because we already stack a good bubble also, usless for disc priests, but for shamans, holy priests, resto druids, its pretty nice. Mostly this trinket benifits hot classes
Reply Quote
14 Night Elf Druid
No, it's pretty awful for all 6 healing specs.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Proc rate is too low, and the proc itself is too weak (~20k).

I've continued to give it a chance (LFR version) on fights just hoping that last week's "increase" to proc rate was delayed (I had tried it last week as well) and still only had 7 procs on a 4.5 minute fight for a whopping 130k healing (0.6% of overall).

It needs a significant buff. Otherwise, it's just DE fodder. Horridon's Trinket is an example of a strong healer trinket. Otherwise, stick with your Spirits of the Sun instead of Inscribed Bag of Hydra Spawn.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
It procs about 1-2 times a minute (pretty consistently every 30 seconds or so) at my level of Haste. However, the proc itself is low as others have stated (mine is about 31k). I've never seen it form more than 1.7% of my overall healing for a fight, regardless of fight length.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Maybe for people who are still using ilevel 410 trinkets from questing?

I'm afraid to use a mogu rune for fear of winning another Hydra Spawn.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk

Why would you be using mogu runes on Megaera as a healer anyway?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest

Why would you be using mogu runes on Megaera as a healer anyway?

There's a leather helm. Also, if you're a Shaman, I believe the best chest piece drops off of Meg. Pally boots, too.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

There's a leather helm. Also, if you're a Shaman, I believe the best chest piece drops off of Meg. Pally boots, too.

This is one of the worst things about 5.2; the loot tables are too large. Its impossible to get what you want/need without picking up alot of unwanted pieces along the way
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest

This is one of the worst things about 5.2; the loot tables are too large. Its impossible to get what you want/need without picking up alot of unwanted pieces along the way

Well, there are only two options for you on that loot table - the boots or the trinket. So you have a 50/50 chance if you succeed on your coin roll.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
So just picked up Soothing Talisman of the Shado-Pan Assault.

SO LONG TRASH TRINKET YOU WILL NOT BE MISSED.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
As it is currently, i'd say the trinkit is worth whatever Haunting spirit's sell for on your server. Really sad when even 535 / 541 versions of some of the new trinkits are worse than 476 dmc....
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Its not as effective for us (hpallies) because we already stack a good bubble also, usless for disc priests, but for shamans, holy priests, resto druids, its pretty nice. Mostly this trinket benifits hot classes

No.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
If it had Int and not Spirit, I'd just take it for that.

Otherwise, no thanks!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]