[A] Grey Council opens its doors!

90 Dwarf Warrior
Grey Council is an up and coming guild formed around a core of solid raiders (currently 6/14 t16) and is looking to expand our roster, and work on creating a second raid team when we have a fieldable team. We're also looking for people who would be interested in a Wednesday night Flex Raid (8:00 PM - 10:30 PM server) (flex group is 10/14)

we do a mix of things, such as PVP, Heroics, Scenarios, Old school stuff, and we're looking for people who are looking for a home free of drama, want to have fun, and just enjoy the game.

please feel free to post here, or contact myself, Dragonbrew, Joanofdark, Mythol or Simbelmyne in game for more info.
Edited by Vilhelmriker on 1/24/2014 7:42 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
it's been a while, we're 10/16, pushing #11.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
we are still recruiting, please feel free to contact any of us listed above in game if you have questions.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
FINALLY had a major breakthrough. we're L25 now (or at least will be after tonight) and we're now 14/16 t14. We're looking forward to hitting ToT soon, and hoping to make major advances in catching up by pushing through ToT quickly.

We're recruiting, we want to get a second 10m team started, and are also planning to take advantage of Flex Raiding when it starts in 5.4. We have some other plans in the works, which I look forward to discussing in the future. please, feel free to contact someone in the officer corps for more information!
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Shaman
Glad to see yall are progressing Vil!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
figured I'd bump this again. some decent news.

we're in ToT full time, currently 2/12, but we're making progress.

still trying to recruit (hence this post) for a 2nd raid team. I have a couple of people, but need to find healers.

looking forward to 5.4, as we're planning a 1/week flex raid on Wednesdays, to give as many people a shot at raiding something more interesting than LFR as possible.

So, find myself, Joanofdark, Dragonbrew, Mythol, Simbelmyne, or just ask someone in the guild for an officer. we're a smaller guild, but a LOT of us have been around since vanilla. we're old school raiders taking our time, and still kicking butt after all these years. :P
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Shaman
Gratzy on the 2/12!

My personal team is stuck on Horridon..mainly because all three healers are shamans so door 2 & 3 sucks :( We will brute force it eventually. Week 5 attempt coming up :)
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
ok, here's some news:

we're hiring.

we've got a few people who are looking for a raid team, and while our main team is set, there's usually little room for subs unless they're last minute. I don't want to do this to people in my guild, so I'm trying to form a second team.

if you are looking for a raid spot, have an alt you want to devote some time to, or whatnot, contact me in game, I advise mainly via mail. I'm in need of tanks, healers, and a melee DPS or 2.

I'd most likely start you guys in ToES for a night or two to work the kinks out, or possibly earlier dependent on the capabilities of the people who apply. application does not guarantee a spot, nor does being a part of the guild, but I will give everyone a fair shake. pulling your weight, and knowing how to raid, and what's required of a raider, IS what will make you earn and keep your spot.

raid times are TBD, but will probably lean towards weekend times. more info to come.
Edited by Vilhelmriker on 8/2/2013 6:46 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
3/12 ToT.

WTB Healers, and a Tank or two, as well as some DPS for Flex mode raiding, mainly, also for the eventual formation of a second raid team, that will most likely be a weekend team.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
with the debuff now on ToT, we're up to 6/12, and pushing 7+.

we're also 2/4 SoO on Flex mode. always looking for people to run on Flex night. you don't HAVE to be in our guild, but camaraderie is always a good thing.

PST Me or any other officer in game if you're interested in a Flex raid group! Heals & DPS are preferred.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
9/12. main post updated.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
ToT is officially cleared... SoO starts thursday!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
well... it's been a while. a lot longer than I thought it was.

SoO has progressed nicely, albeit slowly. we're 5/14 as of last night.

however, we're moving to flex raiding only for december for a number of reasons. we're 6/14 there.

as always, send a tell to the people in the first post if you want to know more of us! we'll be flex raiding tuesdays starting at 8, and thursdays starting at 8:30 server. both raids should run until about 11.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Raid team 1 is currently 6/14. almost 7.

Raid team 2 is about to form, see related post, I think I have a full roster, I'll let you know.

HOWEVER....

Raid team one is now recruiting a DPS position. Preference will be given to a Shaman, either Elemental or Enhancement, but anyone capable of will be reviewed. Please post here or contact someone listed in the first post for information.

candidates should be knowledgable of their classes, and prepared for a vetting process.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]