Blizzard Really needs to tone down rogues

90 Troll Druid
like come on now we went through this in cata, there was a reason CoS was put on a 2min CD. Rogues have way to much crowd Control & damage mitigation to be doing the damage they do. They're a support class they can keep a target locked down for days & now they can global a target in= gear in 1 opener. Some druids i see are dropping both their proffesions to pick up jewel crafting & blacksmithing to gem big extra resil to counter this like really we should be forced to relvl proffesions cause blizzard cant help but make rogues consistently broken. Not to mention how annoying this is in world pvp if you're out questing for example 1v1 a rogue happens to open on you. you'll have to wait for the garrote opener>into a kidney>into a cos>like really we cant trinket any of it cause they'll still have vanish & blind do you realize thats 15+secs you can not hit a rogue while they build damage on you threw cc? like seriously blizzard i get you want every class to have decent damage but not every class can lock down a target & damage it at the same time like a rogue can plus can you imagine how this is in a arena situation?
Edited by Starburp on 4/10/2013 4:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Dat thread title..... and dat eye sore wall of text....
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Rogue
Dat thread title..... and dat eye sore wall of text....

It really is the cliche "rouge are OP" post. :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
I absolutely agree. Blizzard has been wearing way too much Rouge as of late, and frankly, I'm worried. All of us Rogues should send them uplifting mail of encouragement, imploring them to reconsider their ways and realize that they are fine just the way they are.

/uses over-used joke and goes to corner.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
They're a support class they can keep a target locked down for days

I dunno what you've been playing but rogues have been a pure damage class since release.

Cry about how bad you are elsewhere.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Druid is a support class. Paly is a support class. Shaman is a support class. Wanna kill rogues? Play a warrior or dk. Till then, l2p, scrub.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
No shut up
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
OP is right rogues are alittle out of hand Atm
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Isn't this where we break out the doll and ask him to tell us where the bad Rogue touched him?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue

Says the warrior... I'll remember how out of hand I am next time I have to try to 1v1 a warrior.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
warrior is suppose to be hard counter for rogue & i see rogues out damaging warriors atm & using Recuperate to negate their bleeds 1v1 Rogue vs War atm rogue has advantage. so really cut the crap
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
also if you want hybrids to be the support class im cool with tht take away all of rogues stuns open silences & give them to druids then rogues can have clone intead seriously lets do a complete swap on CC since rogues are a damage class you guys dont need the better cc now do you?
Edited by Starburp on 4/10/2013 4:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
warrior is suppose to be hard counter for rogue & i see rogues out damaging warriors atm & using Recuperate to negate their bleeds 1v1 Rogue vs War atm rogue has advantage. so really cut the crap

Wrong, dummy. We have our hard counter class. So do you. Get over it.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
04/10/2013 04:35 PMPosted by Shear

Says the warrior... I'll remember how out of hand I am next time I have to try to 1v1 a warrior.

Trust me dude i know what im talking about its down to the fact when its rogue vs warrior warrior can die in the opener
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
also if you want hybrids to be the support class im cool with tht take away all of rogues stuns open silences & give them to druids then rogues can have clone intead seriously lets do a complete swap on CC since rogues are a damage class you guys dont need the better cc now do you?

Sure take our stuns... np. Give us plate and we keep stealth. Fair?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior

first of all blizz said wayyy back they want to get rid of hard counters number 2 the only reason a rogue should have trouble with a warrior is when POSSIBLY when the rogue doesnt have a trinket other than that rogues destroy warriors in any 1v1 situation.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
04/10/2013 04:48 PMPosted by Kilth

Trust me dude i know what im talking about its down to the fact when its rogue vs warrior warrior can die in the opener

Only a really bad warrior... If you're too stupid to trinket fear charge mortal strike, I don't have any advice for you other than go play a console game.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue

first of all blizz said wayyy back they want to get rid of hard counters number 2 the only reason a rogue should have trouble with a warrior is when POSSIBLY when the rogue doesnt have a trinket other than that rogues destroy warriors in any 1v1 situation.

Don't know about sub, but if I don't have vendetta AND shadow blades up, I have no chance against any plate class.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
i like how only people talking against this thread are the rogues only because they dont want a nerf which they def need and if they dont get one blizz better buff everyone else around them except mages anyways
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]