Blizzard Really needs to tone down rogues

90 Troll Druid
seriously though why even call them "3v3 arenas" this seasons lets just call them "you must have rogue in 3v3 or gtfo"
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
seriously wow didnt even notice its that bad from 2300 in my battlegroup & 5pages after i have not seen 1 active team without a rogue not even above 1700 & best part is i didnt finish looking i have to do guild rBG group let me know when u find a team without a rogue & just for the sake of irony tell me what that teams rating is

here is the link to your battlegroup roster:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/pvp/arena/bloodlust/3v3

perhaps you should look again, teams #1 - 14 have no rogues.

btw, if you're not trolling i hope you have a very good excuse for being so ignorant. though you did make me lawl, so thank you ^.^
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
yes check the ratin of players on the team half are carrries
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Rogues have been a support class since Wrath sadly
Reply Quote
are you the druid that i globaled in the opener in 2s and you spammed me hate messages for 10 minutes after??

i was using double dps trinket, shadopan and proc, thats why you died in a garrote cs with mfd 2x evis. thats why u still died in barkskin
Edited by Vsxx on 4/10/2013 6:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
shadopan is getting nerfed for that reason too & i dont even know who u are i dont duel rogues anymore
Edited by Starburp on 4/10/2013 6:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Undead Death Knight
I hate to say it but I agree. My rogue is in full PVE gear and I can put a lot of people down 100-0 in one stun lock.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
we were all here in cata whn rogues 4shot ppl with ambush backstack backstab eviseate gg
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Again thts why I said or something else cause rogues do way to much damage to have stuns like that & have way to many defensive escape goats that classes solo ability does carry over into arenas & lets not pretend it doesn't

Ok, lets use your logic.

Nerf Druids. They can cast, heal, tank and do decent DPS in melee. Obviously op. take away Druid heals.

Druid has all the tools to beat rogues. If they aren't, its because they aren't playing their class properly.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
actually no we cant heal cause with a rogue on us we go from silence to stun to dead even in 3s & cant trinket any of it cause smoke bomb on 2nd opener and thts after going thru bearform urosa & barkskin to stay alive
Edited by Starburp on 4/10/2013 6:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
thank You Kang See those with alts even admit it
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
Sha of Anger approves of this thread.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
I bet you were one of the people laughing at Rogues at the beginning of MoP when they were effectively dead in PvP, now that they are back on top you want to b@tch and moan about how unfair it is that Rogues have both utility and burst... You are complaining in the wrong place Starburp because the majority of the Rogues in this community were the players who stuck it out regardless...

Life is unfair, either figure out a counter or find some other place to whine than the Rogue forums because this is becoming a fantastically trollish waste of time...
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
How about we make fears DR and call it a day? I mean come on, that's all priest do and warlocks, but I guess rogues stuns are out of control.... FEAR FEAR FEAR FEAR mind you these are 8 sec fears everytime. Long with warriors outstanding burst dmg, or don't forget about mages glb you in one ice/freeze or a warlocks 2 shots you with C-bolt. Yeah but nerf the rogues, I mean at least we have to keep SnD up and rupture to even be good and have dmg. not even getting started on hunters....

Nerf priest, warriors, warlocks, mages, hunters
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
*popcorn*, this is enjoyable, i can't wait till we hear....DELETE THE ROGUES FOREVER OP OP OP, unfair, unfair, unfair. wait...im a rogue, i am not to allow you to move, i am a ccer built with burst. please, !@#$% to me when you went through 5.0 when rogues were ^-*!. then tell me something, tell me a little buff to shuriken toss has got all your panties in a bunch because i can throw a star at you at lawl.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
People get emotional about rogues, when a Rogue kills you its very personal compared to a ranged dps, where you dont even know who got the killing blow.

We trick you with stealth, lock you down and make you feel helpless...
we cause rage.
This is another reason why i love playing a rogue.
There's a few OP classes right now but Rogue is not one of them, Im playing a WW monk atm and it feels GODLY POWERFUL next to my rogue as does my warrior, its the personal factor that get people upset about Rogue and why it will always be such a great class.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
I bet you were one of the people laughing at Rogues at the beginning of MoP when they were effectively dead in PvP, now that they are back on top you want to b@tch and moan about how unfair it is that Rogues have both utility and burst... You are complaining in the wrong place Starburp because the majority of the Rogues in this community were the players who stuck it out regardless...

Life is unfair, either figure out a counter or find some other place to whine than the Rogue forums because this is becoming a fantastically trollish waste of time...

Good point any buffs we have gotten were hard fought for and well deserved.
In fact i still believe we are the least played and represented class in pvp
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue

Good point any buffs we have gotten were hard fought for and well deserved.
In fact i still believe we are the least played and represented class in pvp

Ya it isn't like warrior r dk. Rogue takes a lot of skill. It ain't like we can death grip and frost strike obliterate spam till target dies. Especially sub. The skill cap on sub rogue is the highest skill cap of any class in the game. Hands down.
Reply Quote
91 Undead Rogue
Sha of Anger approves of this thread.
I salute you sir.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]