Blizzard Really needs to tone down rogues

90 Blood Elf Rogue
lol warriors die in rogue openers. Why are we even talking 1v1. Who does anything pvp that is worthy and goes solo without a team. Cry when you die in an opener and your healers and partners were peeling and healing. Then that's OP. If rogues didn't have stuns they wouldn't get kills and wouldn't be rogues. Been that way since we were all little tadpoles swimming in the great white ocean in the world of.... Well you know.

To the OP I will say sorry. balance druids don't have and never had a chance against a rogue or most classes for that matter. Get partners kill them GG collect points.

Also SPriest have no right to talk about who is OP. 17% representation says who is.

8% says who isn't.

http://www.crossladder.com/arena/ladder/r=2;ts=3/
Edited by Shivcity on 4/10/2013 9:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
OP <you have reached artisan fishing >
Reply Quote
Rogue Forum Boss: Sha of Butthurt 7 Year Old
Edited by Calenleya on 4/10/2013 11:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
Well all the qq back and forth atleast provides hope the class isn't dying.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Rogue Forum Boss: Sha of Butthurt 7 Year Old
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
04/10/2013 03:51 PMPosted by Starburp
They're a support class they can keep a target locked down for days

just because i have stuns doesnt mean i cant dps too. if that was my only purpose they wouldnt have buffed rogues burst.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
That wouldn't work if warrior trinkets rogue opener like anyone else would be forced into a blind reset
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I'm just confused. 5.1 rogues were "free kills". 5.2 they're overpowered. I think all of you are just trying to drive me insane. 5.3 we'll be cupcakes, delicious, but full of calories, topped with sprinkles, and still inferior to cake. What were we talking about again?
Edited by Fadingx on 4/11/2013 12:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
That wouldn't work if warrior trinkets rogue opener like anyone else would be forced into a blind reset

why do you hate punctuation?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
Sha of Anger has no use for punctuations.
Reply Quote
Isn't this where we break out the doll and ask him to tell us where the bad Rogue touched him?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
like come on now we went through this in cata, there was a reason CoS was put on a 2min CD. Rogues have way to much crowd Control & damage mitigation to be doing the damage they do. They're a support class they can keep a target locked down for days & now they can global a target in= gear in 1 opener. Some druids i see are dropping both their proffesions to pick up jewel crafting & blacksmithing to gem big extra resil to counter this like really we should be forced to relvl proffesions cause blizzard cant help but make rogues consistently broken. Not to mention how annoying this is in world pvp if you're out questing for example 1v1 a rogue happens to open on you. you'll have to wait for the garrote opener>into a kidney>into a cos>like really we cant trinket any of it cause they'll still have vanish & blind do you realize thats 15+secs you can not hit a rogue while they build damage on you threw cc? like seriously blizzard i get you want every class to have decent damage but not every class can lock down a target & damage it at the same time like a rogue can plus can you imagine how this is in a arena situation?

Druids need to learn to keep HoTs on themselves and these kinds of threads could be avoided.

warrior is suppose to be hard counter for rogue & i see rogues out damaging warriors atm & using Recuperate to negate their bleeds 1v1 Rogue vs War atm rogue has advantage. so really cut the crap

um okay... Recuperate keeping Rogues up through Die By The Sword, Shield Wall, Second Wind, and Shockwave. Oh wait Overpower and 50k bleeds too good also.
Edited by Vish on 4/11/2013 11:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
well point is..why lie..and try to make up excuses to why your not op..when everyone knows you are...fact is they need to nerf rogues or bump everyone else up around them

I find the OP, as well as his supporters, like yourself, amusing. Not only are each of you FOTM classes, but your whining about what? Rogues getting the jump on you? The focus of our class is to dole out amazing damage in our opener, and then settle into a rhythmic ebb and flow of DPS once the advantage of the opener is lost.

Just because you're lacking the competency to take on every rogue you come across doesn't mean we're OP. Now, if you're whining about the recent ST buff, then all I have to say is:

10yd in, 40yd out.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
You just need to lift more.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
You just need to lift more.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
AJ
04/10/2013 03:51 PMPosted by Starburp
like come on now we went through this in cata, there was a reason CoS was put on a 2min CD. Rogues have way to much crowd

this is how much i read till i gave up reading the wall of words.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
I think you really need to tone down your stupid.
Reply Quote
27 Human Rogue
inb4 this thread turns into a typical "ROGEZ R TOO OP. WTF BLIZZ. NURF CANON NAO PLOX!!!!11!!" thread where warriors and druids complain about how rogues are jesus.

..oh wait :|
Reply Quote
Rogue's claim they're not OP. I'm leveling and by the time I hit 90, blizzard will nerf the class. Every time I level a character, the bat comes out. Coincidence, but, funny.
Reply Quote
Love how most other classes were coming to rogue forums at start of MOP and laughing at us and how bad we were and now they come here to complain we're op in just a couple of patches. Not that much has changed in those patches. C'mon, you guys should stick to your own class forums cause rogues have no time to listen to your misery.
Edited by Wickin on 4/12/2013 9:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]