What's your guilds progression?

1 Goblin Shaman
I've been looking around for the progression on Runetotem. Truly it can't be as terrible as is cried by the trolls in /2? Doth EFH truly rule all? It looks something like this...

EFH 1/12(H) > J!NX 9/12 > Everyone Else.

Did I miss anything? Also, wtf happened to alliance raiding? Did they all finally xfer?
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Hunter
You want the real answer or one that won't make you cry yourself to sleep at night?
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/runetotem#guild_progress

Now you don't have to ask the forums anymore!
Reply Quote
1 Goblin Shaman
I did check that, I just came here for confirmation... Usually EFH has at least one on server competitor. It seems J!NX is slacking! And where' Furia Frances? Has the french fury finally been extinguished?

Still waiting to hear from the alliance. I guess they really did all go off server. Maybe we should send a horde guild over to help out the alliance progression?
Reply Quote
Ally side is dead, the only real Guild over there is The Celestial.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Monk
Furia fell apart is come fashion and reformed in another at some point. Last tier Tempest gave us a good run but stopped raiding for awhile. It looks like they may be back. There are other guilds raiding, but the quantity of guilds does not necessarily equate to the quality of guilds etc. There are some incredible guilds, raiders, and gm's on both sides. Mad respect goes out to all of them, we have a great community here on RT, I've made some amazing friendships, and I'm glad to call it my home.

-Sin
-GM, Exiled From Hell-
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
We thought we killed a progression boss a couple of weeks ago but it was just a potato bug.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman

:(
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk

really? Hello Kitty? New Dawn?
Reply Quote
04/17/2013 08:43 PMPosted by Ðovahkiin

Shadows of there former selfs
Reply Quote
04/18/2013 12:26 PMPosted by Shanku

Shadows of there former selfs

Ill take that back Hello Kitty is another guild on the ally side
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Alliance raiding seems healthy enough to me, given the circumstances. Top two guilds after EFH last tier were both Alliance. We currently have three Alliance guilds in the top ten and eight in the top twenty. Not bad for a nearly non-existent Alliance population.

By the way, posting on an anonymous alt seems awfully sketchy, Maihes.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman
To bad that Firefox add on that calls out alts doesn't work anymore :( I like Runetotem it seems to be full of adults who enjoy the game <3
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
04/18/2013 05:24 PMPosted by Lethras
Alliance raiding seems healthy enough to me, given the circumstances.

This, New Dawn is at a VERY respectable 6/12 current teir. its friggen hard to get 25 people on to do 9 hours of raiding 3 days a week on a low-medium server.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
6/12 is ok for this server yes but to say your relevant because your 6/12 doesn't carry much weight when i can pug 9-/12 on my new server with out any real problems. 6/12 would be good for about 120th on A52. Lets face it RT has all but died. Im glad to see some of the guilds kicking but its nothing like when FL/DS hit.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
6/12 is ok for this server yes but to say your relevant because your 6/12 doesn't carry much weight when i can pug 9-/12 on my new server with out any real problems. 6/12 would be good for about 120th on A52. Lets face it RT has all but died. Im glad to see some of the guilds kicking but its nothing like when FL/DS hit.

You act like Runetotem peaked out during Cataclysm, but I think you're forgetting we're the home of the ally guild <Gimped> now owned by an elite level 1 banker.

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/runetotem/Gimped/rank_change/rating.rs_25

Mar 30, 2008 Gimped Rank Change

world:
101 (-15)
#US:
51 (-2)

I believe Gimp's highest rank was 35th in the United States, but that was pre-wowprogress.com which was founded on Apr 9, 2008

edit: shoo terribad Area 52 troll.
Edited by Arlaise on 4/24/2013 9:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
lawlz
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
Bare in mind there will always be a correlation between progression and population of a Server. It also depends on people's playstyle, do they want to be on a High Pop Server pugging Raid Bosses or do they want to be on a Non-High Pop Server playing with friends or Raiding with a Guild suited to their hours.

Overall progression on Runetotem doesn't seem too bad for a Med Pop Server. :P
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
To bad that Firefox add on that calls out alts doesn't work anymore :( I like Runetotem it seems to be full of adults who enjoy the game <3

Works fine. That is Maihes from Leaves of Seven. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/runetotem/Maihes/simple

You act like Runetotem peaked out during Cataclysm, but I think you're forgetting we're the home of the ally guild <Gimped> now owned by an elite level 1 banker.

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/runetotem/Gimped/rank_change/rating.rs_25

Mar 30, 2008 Gimped Rank Change

world:
101 (-15)
#US:
51 (-2)

I believe Gimp's highest rank was 35th in the United States, but that was pre-wowprogress.com which was founded on Apr 9, 2008

edit: shoo terribad Area 52 troll.

Those were good times. I think our peak for the end of a tier was US 47 at the end of Tier 6. Also got a sort of early Kalec kill in 6.5.

http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/2701/goodtimes.jpg

A few members of Gimped reformed on Zuljin. Sinuous, Unholy, Sixx, Lockness and a few others (like me!). Only 7/12 Normal at the moment though. It's turned into more of a casual 2 day a week thing.

5/12 H on Turalyon atm and making our first pulls on Council. Fun Fun.

Overall progression on Runetotem doesn't seem too bad for a Med Pop Server. :P

Ranked 165 out of 245 in the US. The population is weak but comparatively progression is pretty low. I don't want to sugarcoat it. In any case though it could be FAR worse. I really wish someone would sort PvE score by Server Population so you could get a clear idea of the PvE strength of a server without servers like Illidan, Stormrage, and Area 52 being on the tippy top of it.

-- Ziv
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
See?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]