[A] Bloodsworn is Recruiting! 12/12N

90 Worgen Druid
Greetings Kargathians!

Bloodsworn is a level 25 guild comprised of four 10 man raid teams. While our teams raid separately, we often get together for heroics, dailies, and even a little PvP action! All of our teams only raid two nights a week, but please don’t mistake that as not being serious about raiding! Team Misfits currently has the highest progression with 12/12 Normal complete, and we start on heroics next week! Not bad for 6 hours a week if I do say so myself! =)

Bloodsworn is currently recruiting new members for two of its teams:

Team Valkyrie is led by Battlevixen and Scarypriest. They currently have 10 people on their roster, but are looking to add 1 more tanks and 2 or 3 solid DPS.

Team OC is led by Kuze, and he is looking for 1 or 2 melee DPS.

Teams Misfits and Groove are currently full.

Our raid nights vary among teams, so even if you are simply curious, please give Tobiah, Battlevixen, Scarypriest or me (Statty or Trixus) an in game message or PM and we will be more than happy to direct you to the right person.

Cheers Kargath!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
/bump

Still need a few quality players for different teams.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]