Have alts? Want gold? Help NR out real fast!

100 Draenei Priest
So Nerd Rage is looking to finish the Stay Classy achievement for our 8th bank tab. Paying to have the proper class/race combination of appropriate level and reputation join the guild. You do NOT have to stay once the guild gets credit for having your character in the guild for the achievement.

Currently need :

Night Elves - Monk (level 85)

Gnomes - Warrior (85), monk (85)

Dwarves - Mage (85), monk (85)

Draenei - Monk (85)

Worgen - Mage (85)

Pandaren - Rogue (90), priest (90)

Each person will need to be revered+ when they leave their current guild and/or join ours.

I am willing to haggle on the pricing but please don't try to raise the price as high as you can just to be greedy. Help your fellow community players out!

Please send me an in-game mail, whisper, or respond on this thread. Have a great day!
Edited by Chaillu on 5/11/2013 7:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
I have a pandaren horde mage I will gladly make worgen (90) no gold needed if you just pay the fee to make it alliance and worgen. I currently dont have the money to make it alliance and worgen myself or I would just do it.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Man, I need to level my dwarf mage and draenei monk. o_o Am I really that weird?
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
Hey Riquid, I'm afraid real life money isn't an option for me to provide. Only offering in game currency. Sorry. =( Wish I could help!

Novi - I can't see Draenei Monks, haha. I think it's the hooves. I love me some Draenei, favorite race and all, but the hooves with the whole ninja thing just...does not mix well.
Edited by Chaillu on 4/14/2013 8:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
I would help but I am currently running 5 toons at lvl 25+ for this achieve and I have one more I need to get going soon.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk

Novi - I can't see Draenei Monks, haha. I think it's the hooves. I love me some Draenei, favorite race and all, but the hooves with the whole ninja thing just...does not mix well.

O.o
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
Bump! Still need everything on the list except a Dwarf Shaman!
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
Bump.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
I just leveled one of each class and did race changes to finish out my guilds back in the day.

That's how Worgonzola became Rougeneck and Corpsegoat had a brief stint as a Dwarf male and probably part of the reason why Babygoat became a Caramedic. The plentitude of Human Priests may be a reason why Maothug never made it all the way to 85, or it could be the 14 other 85s that I already had.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
Still looking! Bring the correct toon in, log out, log in, make money, leave! Easy as pie.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
Bump! Still looking. Easy peasy gold! Five minutes of your time. Please please pleaaaase!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
I'm slowly leveling my monk. Finals kept me busy for awhile. And I dunno, the draenei spin kick is pretty sweet. I mean, hooves should totally give bonus damage on kicks.

I DO have an 85 dwarf warlock. Do you still need one?
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
We do, indeed!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Monk
I don't know if you're still looking, but I'm willing to help out with the night elf monk, if so. I'll need to finagle my guild levels around so someone else has leadership if you still need me, but I'm willing to do that. Get in touch if I can help you out.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]