LF Morning/Mid-day raid guild

Hey, I am looking for a morning/mid-day raid guild, I also have Mondays and Thursdays off. Lunacy will be transferring servers and I will not be taking my hunter. Due to my work schedule I cannot raid with Lunacy, so I am putting myself out there. I have had plenty of Raid experience, been raiding with Lunacy since WOTLK. I am a dps !@#$%, with over 28 world ranks last raid expansion (DS). I can guarantee top dps in your raid and can also RL np. I would prefer to find a guild that is doing heroic progression, if that even exists on alli side xD. If not still send me an ingame mail or reply to this post. Thank You
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
Im not sure if your intrested in Xfering but we are a Mid Day guild in need of a Hunter, we just moved to 25 mans and have a core spot open we are:

10/12 10 Man
5/12 25 Man

Im sure our 25 will catch up soon, we raid Monday, Wed, Thursday, 11am EST- 2pm EST

Quietbow#1369 would like teo talk to you if your intrested.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)