Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
New end-game guild for raiding players starting up: Epiphany.
What you should know:
1) Run by a guild leader whose had 8 years of raiding experience on Staghelm, and wants players who are capable of succeeding in the newest released content in end-game to join.
2) Raid nights are not fixed - they are on a weekly announced basis... meaning, Monday will have the schedule for the next week's raids on in-game calendar, stating where we go, 5 p.m. server time start.
3) Want players, again, who take the time (15 minutes... give or take) to have proper end-game knowledge of their class (ie. shot rotations, cooldowns, fight mechanics for bosses, etc.)
4) Raiding attendance is not mandatory, as this guild will be exclusive for 20 end-gamers (roughly) who want to succeed... if people don't show on a consistent basis, however, don't !@#$% to me later about not getting in. This is your warning.
5) Have fun while succeeding... this game is fun, but wiping to the same boss without any push forward (especially after 20-40 attempts) is not... we're a guild that will look to have minimal wipes on new content while progressing further into fights.
With all this said - any additional info can be requested from Criffail or Ellesaidh.
Good talk Suramar.
Look forward to playing with some of you, good luck to the rest of the server.
Criffail, Co-GM as Epiphany
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.