Hey Rich

94 Night Elf Druid
I'm supposed to be afraid of this? http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/ysondre/Richartucus/pvp#bgs

Funny how you had to hop on your alliance toon and cry to one of my alts bout how you had to go 9v5 to push us back from Two Moons to the Seven Stars.

QQ Moar
Reply Quote
1 Human Rogue
Calm down.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Well when ever you guys want to come out of your hiding holes and fight for real instead of toying with us, we are ready. We will not let you camp our vendors/city/bodies anymore!! Whenever we are online and you are doing your camping instead of real fighting, prepare to be overloaded. I propose a 40v40 or Old School Hooligans vs Snozberries, add me on real-id rich#1546 and lets do this.
Edited by Richartucus on 4/15/2013 10:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/ysondre/Accelin/pvp#bgs

OMG Accelin is my hero.
You should be so proud of yourself for being, like, 1500 rated.
Edited by Korpse on 4/15/2013 12:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
I'm supposed to be afraid of this? http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/ysondre/Richartucus/pvp#bgs

Funny how you had to hop on your alliance toon and cry to one of my alts bout how you had to go 9v5 to push us back from Two Moons to the Seven Stars.

QQ Moar

when you post the thread you're QQing boss.
Reply Quote
94 Night Elf Druid
I asked him if I was supposed to be afraid of him...I didn't say I was 2200 or anything.

And anywho, I told Rich instead of coming on his alliance toon and going into trade/whispering to put something on the forums. So yeah, maybe I was qq'ing, but I'm glad he at least is rallying his guild to the cause.
Reply Quote
94 Night Elf Druid
4/15 http://imgur.com/KKtEkmq
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
So proud of you and you ownage of those horde pvers. Great job bro.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
I sure as hell cant kill you and your monk and dk sack handlers alone. You must have mad clicking skills.
Edited by Korpse on 4/15/2013 5:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
54 Pandaren Monk
I'll take 3v1 any day...and you had 5 btw
Reply Quote
1 Human Rogue
Awkward moment when ysondre people are acting tough, and Mr. Korpse is angry it seems and is laughing at 1500 players when he doesn't even have 1550 himself. Watch out. Funny how you people finally talk after all the active alliance leaves the server.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Im so mad.

“Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.” ~ Gautama Siddharta
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
And Ive been active and talking trash on this server since 08. Assumptions are for the vain.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
We aren't acting Taelo...Ysondre pvp is in full swing, too bad you left!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
I wish I had a monk to carry me through 3s. For real. Disarm/silence bubble is op.
Reply Quote
1 Human Rogue
And Ive been active and talking trash on this server since 08. Assumptions are for the vain.

I have never seen you. And I have played since 06 sir.
Reply Quote
1 Human Rogue
We aren't acting Taelo...Ysondre pvp is in full swing, too bad you left!

That is to bad isn't it.
Reply Quote
1 Human Rogue
Im so mad.

“Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.” ~ Gautama Siddharta

It seems you deleted a post, it must of contained an idiotic post that must have led you to make this quote.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
The deleted post read as follows:

"Im so mad"

Assumptions are for the vain.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]