This Picture Is Gruesome

90 Troll Warlock
04/23/2013 10:18 PMPosted by Skitzoh
omg did you go back to failbat spec again?

he asked as my Action bars cleary have backstab, hemo, and shadow dance.

But the tooltip over your forum name plate said combat so I thought you went back to it. I knew that you were Sub that night as soon as you started hitting me for more than 1% of my health.
Reply Quote
you started hitting me for more than 1% of my health

I hate my past decisions. I had to get a completely new xmog to wash the stink off of me.
Reply Quote
1 Troll Shaman
Sounds a lot like Fearmyburst too. O.O

That's not how I got kicked. I got gkicked for trolling Reszo when he started talking smack about my Gf cause he was jelly he couldn't get with me. I got screenshots for proof. Get yo facts straight brah.
Edited by Umadbrro on 4/25/2013 11:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
A lot of drama here... From people I've never heard of. DS has sunk.

Hi Redead, welcome back from wherever you went.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
04/25/2013 11:56 AMPosted by Umadbrro
Sounds a lot like Fearmyburst too. O.O

That's not how I got kicked. I got gkicked for trolling Reszo when he started talking smack about my Gf cause he was jelly he couldn't get with me. I got screenshots for proof. Get yo facts straight brah.

I would love to see those pics.

I remember you. Good to see you're still around.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I would love to see those pics.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
***RyanGosling's Guide to E-fame***

1. DDOS pet battles
2. Be the worst warlock ever
3. Spend 8h+ on Green Fire boss
4. Have super male Blood Elf powers

YOU KNOW WHUT...

1. DDOS pet battle - Sodapoppin's LS.
2. Be Rank #1 Worst Warlock on darkspear.
3. Spend 9-10+ on Green Fire boss, 40-45+ tries, and 5 repair bills in 3 days time.
4. Have the most super fabulous Male Blood Elf powers in the whole of Azeroth.
*5. Huntreses tried to gank me, then tried with mastercow, then tried with a DK and mastercow and failed. I am clearly not a good warlock. I am worst warlock...I am Sir Sillyface.

PS: "LIPS~WHO WANTS TO COLOR ARIAL'S LIPS!"
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock

It's never too early for some of these young ones to becomes super lady-gaga popular Swifty gods of world pvp like Sir Chillerace.

+If you haven't seen these people, who post all the time on forums, and TBH most of them, (Alliance or Horde) do a lost of stuff in game, thennnnn - idk, maybe you're blind bro. #KeepinTitsRealz.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock

It's never too early for some of these young ones to becomes super lady-gaga popular Swifty gods of world pvp like Sir Chillerace.

+If you haven't seen these people, who post all the time on forums, and TBH most of them, (Alliance or Horde) do a lost of stuff in game, thennnnn - idk, maybe you're blind bro. #KeepinTitsRealz.

Naw, some of us do real pvp. Hard to notice someone when they are surrounded by 20 other green tags.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock

Naw, some of us do real pvp. Hard to notice someone when they are surrounded by 20 other green tags.

Woah now, I do real pvp, and sorry it must be my green fire.
Reply Quote

Omg. Swoozie. I dont even. EOAWJEFOEHFSBIFFGVFSEUDUEHFKFHDRSBHFSEDF DATS DAT !@#$%^-*!@#$ DOE
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
04/27/2013 11:47 AMPosted by Skitzoh

Omg. Swoozie. I dont even. EOAWJEFOEHFSBIFFGVFSEUDUEHFKFHDRSBHFSEDF DATS DAT !@#$%^-*!@#$ DOE

Glad someone got the ref =D
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
This thread is terrible, arguing over the internet is like winning the Special Olympics. You suck.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
This thread is terrible, arguing over the internet is like winning the Special Olympics. You suck.

Idk, I forgot about what this was about, I was just making it about me and my boiz like usual =D.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock

I don't get it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
What i'm implying is that Everyone in this thread, Sucks terribly for an exception of a few.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Ppl still post on this? damn
Reply Quote
Ppl still post on this? damn

You can actually type? Im suprised.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin

Your analogy is pretty bad, I would delete that if I were you before a Forum Ban comes your way.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
04/29/2013 08:11 AMPosted by Carrasco

Your analogy is pretty bad, I would delete that if I were you before a Forum Ban comes your way.

Naw, the mods just delete the really bad threads and let the drama continue. I think they like it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]