Is everyone alright?

95 Night Elf Druid
Just saw the news about the Boston Marathon. My heart goes out to you if you were personally affected or had friends or family there, and I wanted to check if everyone here is okay.

*hugs* ):
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Shaman
Luckily, down in Atlanta. All is well here. I hope others of our server community can say the same. <3
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Death Knight
I'm in Houston so no problem. My wife has a friend in Boston but she's OK.
Reply Quote
3 Gnome Rogue
Luckily, down in Atlanta. All is well here. I hope others of our server community can say the same. <3

Watch what you say...with I75 and I85 we do tend to have a lot of <people> passing through and not all of them with pure intentions.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warlock
Praying for everyone up there. This world just seems to get sicker and sicker. Saw that an 8 year old boy died, he was waiting at the finish line for his dad when it happened. I can't even imagine the families pain.
Reply Quote
TY for this thread Galdhael <3!

I do want to know if any of my fellow WoWers were hurt by this disgusting act.

I am grateful for the few above responses saying they are "ok". I wish there were more!

We live over a 1,000 miles from this crisis. But It still hurts :(
Reply Quote
67 Human Mage
I grew up in a Boston suburb. :( So sad. My students kept asking about it yesterday and today. Also praying for everyone's safety.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]