5.3 - MoP XP Lowered Please

90 Orc Hunter
Word on the street is that soon we'll have 5.3 upon us, which means the most recent expansion is most likely halfway through its lifespan before another expansion hits. Considering that MoP has been out for over half a year now, I believe it would be a good time for the devs to tune down the xp required to get from 85-90, especially the 88-90 grind.

(If it were possible I would also love it if Golden Lotus's gate were made to go away...MoP is the most alt-UNFRIENDLY expansion due to things like this...)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
leveling is not bad imo. Besides gearing up after you hit 90 is the real grind (probably as it should be).
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I would approve nerfing 85-90 by half. That would keep up the consistency from 70-85 where you usually get 2% per quest instead of the 1% per quest you get making the grand total of quests it takes from 85-90 500 quests give or take.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
Level 88 is bad. Never enough quests in Townlong (either that or you level on the very last quest). Otherwise it's fine.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
They're doing the second part of this - help me plot against the evil Golden Lotus.

As to reducing the XP required, I'd disagree, BUT they should vastly increase the XP gained from 85-89 dungeons and BGs.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
They tend to lower the XP requirements for leveling when a new expansion comes out so most likely that is not going to happen. Your second 'suggestion' is in the patch notes.
Reply Quote
Word on the street is that soon we'll have 5.3 upon us, which means the most recent expansion is most likely halfway through its lifespan before another expansion hits. Considering that MoP has been out for over half a year now, I believe it would be a good time for the devs to tune down the xp required to get from 85-90, especially the 88-90 grind.

(If it were possible I would also love it if Golden Lotus's gate were made to go away...MoP is the most alt-UNFRIENDLY expansion due to things like this...)

Maybe you should stop having "alts" to the game. Cause there is so much to do you can't do it on multiple character. I have 9 characters in this story, 1 is a monk and 2 are still 85. I have one character (my priest) that I've geared, gained rep for gear and have stayed up to date with LFR content.

It does not bother me that I'm unable to play dress up on my other characters.

You complain that blizzard has given you to much content this expansion?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/9135374/53_PTR_Patch_Notes_-_April_11-4_11_2013#quests

• Shado-Pan and The August Celestials daily quests no longer have a faction prerequisite to be Revered with the Golden Lotus.
Edited by Theedge on 1/10/2014 3:18 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Get rid of the reputation needed to buy gear with valor points.

This, I don't want to be forced to do tedious and stupidly annoying dailies just to spend valor points.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
Never really saw it before, but it really is you people that ruin this game. Nerf this please, nerf that please. Keep nerfing until I only need to push one button to do good and it only takes a few minutes of my time.

Go away. :)
Reply Quote
89 Dwarf Shaman

I'm on board with this. Leave the rep for the novelty and chants.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warlock

I find that to be a lie, Ive made more alts that i have ever had before. Heck sadly this toon is starting to outgear my main and i have several other character who are catching up to it only because my main is having bad luck on getting gear to drop.

Heck just this sunday i got a fourth legendary sha gem on this character

04/16/2013 04:25 AMPosted by Granold

This, I don't want to be forced to do tedious and stupidly annoying dailies just to spend valor points.

dont worry you have to raid to get your valor gear now. Which is what i believe Valor Gear originally intended to be for. A consolation prize to hold you off till you got a piece in Normal raid.
Edited by Gannondwarf on 4/16/2013 7:28 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]