Cross-Guild 25mans

90 Undead Warlock
Raiders of the Horde!!!

Thank you all for the fantastic showing!!!

25 man Jin'rokh the Breaker went down, great work.

Lets get back in there next week!

I'm going to clear the roster on this post. Please reply to this if you want to go again!
Backlash is looking to host a cross guild 25man raid on Throne of Thunder on May 1st at 6pm until 9pm server!
Reply to this topic on the character you would like to join us. If your gear, reforging, gemming, and enchants look up to snuff I will add you to this roster. If there are multiple signups for a specific slot (ie healing or tanks) selection for slotting will be made by order of : 1. Gear (includes gemming, enchant, and reforge knowledge) 2. Amount of relevant raiding experience on that character. If 1. and 2. are equal, we will decide on an in-game roll.

If you have questions, Ornias#1696

[Tank]Citibank(paladin)
[Tank]

[Healer]
[Healer]Lynnz (shaman)
[Healer]Tveria (shaman)
[Healer]
[Healer]
[Healer]

[DPS]Ornias (Warlock)
[DPS]Aruaidh (hunter)
[DPS]Trukarak (Paladin)
[DPS]Kenxzaraki(rogue)
[DPS]Krait(hunter)
[DPS]Carcharias (ele shaman)
[DPS]Zairy (Priest)
[DPS]Dycedarge (Rogue)
[DPS]Rilaisseth (Rogue)
[DPS]Zcar (DK)
[DPS]Retabu (rogue)
[DPS]Slaught (hunter)
[DPS]
[DPS]
[DPS]
[DPS]
[DPS]

Thanks!
Edited by Ornias on 4/28/2013 8:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
I am definitely interested. I have a thorough know how of Discipline Priest healing, and a sufficient background in Shadow. I may not quite be up to snuff as of posting this Ilvl wise, but I do try to frequent RF and will be doing dailies regularly.

Also also - I will throw this idea to our Raid Lead in TC, he might find this interesting enough to sideline our raid for the week - in which case you'd have pickings of Rantipole, Brewmaster Monk, Quite nicely geared, and a prolific raid soloer, so I would like to think I have a good grasp on class mechanics lol.

I'll find you ingame and pester you in person later.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Go, go, Power Raiders!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
This is Rylden, Just want to say this is great to see interest from The Company, I know many of you and would love to get back to raiding with you all. I havent done so since BC I believe, but that was a long time back.

If you need anything and Ornias isn't online you can look me up as well

Rylden#1757
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I think there has been some sort of mistake. This would require BWR to have 25 active players.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
le bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm interested in this!
Dps here!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I'm interested in this!
Dps here!

Added!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
This is a magical list right here.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I'd join y'all on my resto monk but unfortunally I'll be working until 8 server. Hope it goes well tho.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Free bumps for everyone!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Interested.

RDPS
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
Ranged DPS, interested in joining!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
I will bring the pew pew!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Interested.

RDPS

Added!

Ranged DPS, interested in joining!

Added!

I will bring the pew pew!

Added!

Thank you all!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
I'll go as dps
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
I always enjoy raiding with Backlash!

Need some Holy heals? ;D
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I'll go as dps

Added!

I always enjoy raiding with Backlash!

Need some Holy heals? ;D

Always need some holy heals, added!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Monk
I would like to go as healers this guy may not be there yet but i plain on running every raid he can tomorrow with bonus rolls on every boss in hopes i can get 8 points then i will reforge, gem, enchant, if you are not willing to give me one more day then look up my other toon Vandrena Blackwater raiders RDPS
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I would like to go as healers this guy may not be there yet but i plain on running every raid he can tomorrow with bonus rolls on every boss in hopes i can get 8 points then i will reforge, gem, enchant, if you are not willing to give me one more day then look up my other toon Vandrena Blackwater raiders RDPS

We could use a couple more healers, I'll check in tomorrow, Thanks!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]