Beginnings and Endings

I've played a warrior since I started back in 2005 when you actually had to *walk* to the BG portal in Ashenvale to queue up for WSG!

The highlights of my WoW experience that I will always remember and keep me coming back:

1. Hitting Rank 11 in Vanilla to get my "epic" pvp mount.
2. My guild nearly falling apart when the guild leader banged the girlfriend of the assistant GL.
3. Raiding Karazhan
4. Getting 1800 in 2s (zomg!) in TBC to get my Tier 1 weapon
5. The first time I killed 25m Lich King.
6. Clearing 11/12 Heroic ICC with 15% buff
7. Building a small PVP guild into a top Heroic 25m guild on KT.
7.5. Facerolling Quad Frostmourne 5s in WotLK to 2100+
8. Getting my RBG team to 2200 on the LAST day of Season 9.
10. Pwning nubs with my T2 the first day of Season 10 ;)
11. The first time I killed Deathwing.
12. Doing RBGs and WPVP with SWBRB in Cata
13. Doing weekly Dragonsoul raid nights with SWBRB
14. When Keylog entrusted me with SWBRB.
15. When Keylog and Kat came back to SWBRB.
16. All my awesome friends and guildies in SWBRB.
Edited by Pwnytailz on 4/18/2013 1:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Im enjoying everyone's stories keep em comin! :D!
Reply Quote
2. My guild nearly falling apart when the guild leader banged the girlfriend of the assistant GL.

I was an officer in my old raiding guild, it's also where I met my wife, she was the assistant GL and her boyfriend was the GL. ;) STEALING DEM WOMENZ!

Needless to say I needed to move to a new raiding guild >_> <_<
Edited by Bladesinger on 4/18/2013 2:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
I was an officer in my old raiding guild, it's also where I met my wife, she was the assistant GL and her boyfriend was the GL. ;) STEALING DEM WOMENZ!

Needless to say I needed to move to a new raiding guild >_> <_<

For some reason I found this oddly romantic. In a way it's like you guys eloped x3!
Reply Quote
For some reason I found this oddly romantic. In a way it's like you guys eloped x3!

LOL, She was the best healer I ever saw. And I only play dps classes. So yea, it's a win/win for me.

Plus shes hot, just makes me life worth living.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
04/18/2013 11:56 AMPosted by Freedicus
BC came out, so I rolled a Blood Elf Paladin on Darrowmere which I got to 70, where another IRL friend played

Whoa you were on darrowmere!?

A LONG time ago. I was pretty much still a noob at the time.
Reply Quote
Back in vanilla, my group was me (priest), mage, hunter, rogue and enhance shaman. We did dungeons with no tank, even though it seemed the shaman would get aggro with windfury procs and earth shock. I think we started having trouble near the end of Dire Maul.

A lot of people talk about the SS/TM battles but I had fun with the smaller skirmishes in Hillsbrad near the farm quest area, STV, Searing Gorge/BRD area, Tanaris and Gadgetzan, and Plaguelands.

If I remember right, for a while you used to be able to talk crap to the opposing faction in yell/say chat by typing stuff with:

- / ( [ \ | < > _ + (People would make words using symbols. I think numbers too.)
Edited by Keylogthis on 4/19/2013 8:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
If I remember right, for a while you used to be able to talk crap to the opposing faction in yell/say chat by typing stuff with:

- / ( [ \ | < > _ + (People would make words using symbols. I think numbers too.)

Good thing they got rid of that.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter

Ugghh, the metal images.
Reply Quote

Good thing they got rid of that.
|3 |_| -|- -|- |-| 3 /-\ |)
Reply Quote
04/19/2013 08:40 AMPosted by Earthroot

Ugghh, the metal images.
Rock on, dawg.
Reply Quote

I thought that was in /e people could chat? I know locks could speak cross faction via demon form.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid

That took more effort than it was worth to be able to read it.
Reply Quote
04/19/2013 10:13 AMPosted by Pretzul

That took more effort than it was worth to be able to read it.

I killed a poor innocent VI member last night whilst he was dancing in the nude with us..

I was a bit upset after dueling Yeezi and took my anger out on the poor thing.. Tell it I am sorry!

Completely off topic I know.. I think his name was Xandru. Cute lil fella was just trying to dance! Oh I regret smacking him dead.. :(
Edited by Rawrchi on 4/20/2013 11:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Dancing in the nude when we see an ally is our way of saying "We surrender!!" But honestly we get ganked all the time, so much so that our souls are made of bricks, don't feel it anymore. x3!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Got an invite to beta from a friend in Blizzard. Somedays I ask myself why I still play.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Bumpin this back to page one.
We got some real great stories out of this thread. I'd like to see a few more.
Also Avanii we may grant team VI a get out of gank free card in the future during our weekly outings. IDK tho it can get a bit hectic.
In any case team VI is tops in my book. Even if you do live in mud huts.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]