The highlights of my WoW experience that I will always remember and keep me coming back:
1. Hitting Rank 11 in Vanilla to get my "epic" pvp mount.
2. My guild nearly falling apart when the guild leader banged the girlfriend of the assistant GL.
3. Raiding Karazhan
4. Getting 1800 in 2s (zomg!) in TBC to get my Tier 1 weapon
5. The first time I killed 25m Lich King.
6. Clearing 11/12 Heroic ICC with 15% buff
7. Building a small PVP guild into a top Heroic 25m guild on KT.
7.5. Facerolling Quad Frostmourne 5s in WotLK to 2100+
8. Getting my RBG team to 2200 on the LAST day of Season 9.
10. Pwning nubs with my T2 the first day of Season 10 ;)
11. The first time I killed Deathwing.
12. Doing RBGs and WPVP with SWBRB in Cata
13. Doing weekly Dragonsoul raid nights with SWBRB
14. When Keylog entrusted me with SWBRB.
15. When Keylog and Kat came back to SWBRB.
16. All my awesome friends and guildies in SWBRB.