496 Ele shaman looking for guild

90 Draenei Shaman
I have been playing WoW since beta and in that time have been in two guilds

Was main tank/raid leader back in the day. MC, BWL etc (NE warrior named Lusiphur) Stricly DPS now and play my shaman 95% of the time.

Looking for guild that raids 10 man content and raids on Tues and Wed nights (thats my Fri - Sat)

Mature guild 18+, I'm not a kid so dont want to join a guild of kids.

I'm on most evenings after work, and off and on during the dat Wed and thur
Reply Quote
96 Human Paladin
Hello Sophe!

I wanted to drop a tell and let you know Hells Heroes would love to have you join us. We are, and have been an age 18+ guild on Alliance here for 5+ years. We are adults

We are very active raiding, PvP, achieves, and casual players guild. We have all types of age 18+ players, with a very mature, and fun environment.

We are actually looking for a Rdps currently in our progression G1 if you would be interested. We raid Wed-Fri, 9pm-1am realm (I realize those raids aren't what you said above, but just wanted to throw an offer out to ya). You can get more information from our main recruitment post here on the forums, or at our site at http://hellsheroes.wowstead.com

Either way, if interested in raiding, PvPin, or just having a very active guild to join. We would love to have ya. Let me know if interested, and if I am not on, just do a /who hells heroes and ask anyone who to whisper for an invite if you decide so.

-Blood
Edited by Bloodtriton on 4/20/2013 1:35 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Hiya!

Been super busy with work and just had a chance to get back to this. I'm interested, Not able to raid Thur and Fri but even if I cant raid would like to get into an active guild again.

I'll look you up in game next time I'm on
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Hey Sophe, you wouldn't happen to still be looking would you?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]