[H] Birth of Tragedy 12/12 10m

100 Blood Elf Warlock
[H] Birth of Tragedy is a 12/12 10m raiding guild currently recruiting one Healer and one DPS or Tank for our core raid group. As a guild, BoT has been raiding together since the end of Burning Crusade and we continue to work on progressing through new content and hard modes. We hope to fill our two missing spots ASAP and begin progression on HM Content!

Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings 6:30-10:30 PST.

Currently, we are recruiting one:
Resto Shaman
Holy Paladin
Mistweaver Monk

and one:
Mage
Frost/Unholy DK
Rogue

OR
One tank of any class!

Other Classes welcome to apply!

For more information, please whisper or mail Elliryanna, Ireionna or Kehoe in-game, or apply via the in-game application.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
BUMP!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Resto Druid looking for a raiding group. been playing casually for a bit now but would like to get back to real raiding instead of just LFR.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
We currently have a Resto druid already, and it doesn't look like you have much raiding experience. However, feel free to whisper or send a mail to Elliryanna, Ireionna or Kehoe in-game if your still interested.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I would be interested, I am a 500 lv ~ frost dk with blood OS, I have extensive raiding experience and I would be willing to interview. I will try to get ahold of you in game if not feel free to mail me.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]