Ever notice...

100 Night Elf Monk
It's because they're morons and spend all their time trying to pick off nobody scrubs to stroke their low self-esteem epeen to, instead of doing their job and assassinating flag carriers, or stealth capping flags.

you forgot assassinating healers.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
They've learned a lot of new tricks for pandaria, and I hope they put those tricks to use in making the rogue specs a lot more defined. The next class that needs definition after us would be hunters, esp surv and marks; but rogues have a lot more prestige in media that blizz could draw from to do some really awesome stuff. So here's hoping.

Yah! Maybe we'll get a whole redesign like Warlocks. Then, they'll introduce a 4th spec for us that's a tanking spec. :P

I see your logic. That would have been acceptable. The 30 energy thing is nice but may have been a bit over the top, though no one will notice because they don't understand dmg/energy and mainly focus on "X SKILL HITS TOO HURD"

Wait. Which 30 energy thing?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Monk
Yah! Maybe we'll get a whole redesign like Warlocks. Then, they'll introduce a 4th spec for us that's a tanking spec. :P

tanking glyph would be cool enough for me. I've proposed other skills in the past I really liked. I do hope blizz picks up on a few. One idea was for a stealth-only invisible (to UI) debuff that stuns the target after 10-30 seconds. It may be better in theory, however.

Wait. Which 30 energy thing?

the bonus max 30 energy from your 4 piece means you can pool enough energy to get about one extra ambush during shadow dance.

How hard does ambush hit during shadow dance again?

Anyway, it was a pretty significant boost to burst damage.
Edited by Sichel on 4/18/2013 7:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
tanking glyph would be cool enough for me. I've proposed other skills in the past I really liked. I do hope blizz picks up on a few. One idea was for a stealth-only invisible (to UI) debuff that stuns the target after 10-30 seconds. It may be better in theory, however.

That would be pretty neat. Depending on how long it lasts.

the bonus max 30 energy from your 4 piece means you can pool enough energy to get about one extra ambush during shadow dance.

How hard does ambush hit during shadow dance again?

Anyway, it was a pretty significant boost to burst damage.

Oh! I see. The damage varies. :P
I recently got a 60k crit. Yah, it was a nice boost!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Monk
Oh! I see. The damage varies. :P

It only varies based on whether it's the first ambush or not (find weakness), as well as crits. the first ambush will be incredibly pisspoor (7-15k ish), with all following ambushes being rather strong. 60k was about where I thought it was, so yeah that's a decent boost.
Edited by Sichel on 4/18/2013 7:48 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
It only varies based on whether it's the first ambush or not (find weakness), as well as crits. the first ambush will be incredibly pisspoor (7-15k ish), with all following ambushes being rather strong. 60k was about where I thought it was, so yeah that's a decent boost.

Don't forget Rogues only have like 17% crit. o.o
Fully buffed with 5% from a Feral or something, I'd probably have 25% maybe.
Edited by Knocrogue on 4/18/2013 7:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Monk
Don't forget Rogues only have like 17% crit. o.o

it seems to be more like 170% if I were to listen to all the forum posters about ST and MfD
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
haha, yah... People get hit once and cry wolf!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
When in a bg 3 rogues may be, the team with them loses?

This applies to random bgs at 90, non-rated, not low level.

Have you guys ever won a bg with 3 rogues on your side at 90?

I literally just did win a BG with 3+ rogues

In fact we SLAUGHTERED them in TP 3-0

Thus your theory is false

Q.E.D
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Monk
I still haven't seen one of these fabled Shuriken Throwgues. Like the only rogues to kill me with ST did so because I was already heavily whittled down by something else.

Might have something to do with me being a melee class with a tiny hitbox.

edit: the one also ST'd me through a pillar while I was trying to break LoS to heal.
Edited by Sichel on 4/18/2013 8:03 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
Im at 21% crit chance, !@#$ing retarded
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Iv won and lost with multiple rogues on my team. It all depends on who the rogues are. Hardened guys that stuck it out in 5.0/5.1 wearing s12 Malevolent are much deadlier than fotm rerollers that have little idea what they are doing.

Also depends who you are fighting. If the other teams stocked up on hunters/warriors/mages its a bad matchup generally.

Multiples of any class can be a curse or blessing based on the opposite team's comp.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Damn. Thanks guys for reply. Lo and behold, I just won a WG after many cata rogue-nerfs with 3 rogues....but horde had 3 as well.

Maybe it doesn't count?

I guess what I been seeing imho is that we lost our usefulness and other from ability to flee from a stun lock or cc, rogues are tidied down.

makes me sad. ;(
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
I was a part of a guild group for random bg's with 4 rogues (including myself) today and we won handily. Your case isn't unusual to me though. Typically, rogues are either good and at least trying to do their job right, or they are are just dumb and ignore any objective. I'd say the ratio on wow is 30% good rogues/70% dumb rogues. So yeah, a team with 3 rogues will usually have 1 good one, and two idiots.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]