Rak'gor Bloodrazor Soundfiles

100 Draenei Shaman
Thanks in advance for anyone that can help.

I'm looking for the soundfile from "Dagger in the Dark" Where Rak'gor shouts "FURY!"

Just something I'd like to macro into an ability for my Orc Warrior, mostly because I think It'd have a nice RP flavor to it.

If anyone knows what file this would be for macro inclusion, I'd appreciate the love. Thanks!
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Mage
Try one of these:/script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Creature\\Korkron\\Vo_5.1_Vol_Assassin_Assass_01.ogg")
/script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Creature\\Korkron\\Vo_5.1_Vol_Assassin_Assass_02.ogg")
/script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Creature\\Korkron\\Vo_5.1_Vol_Assassin_Assass_03.ogg")
/script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Creature\\Korkron\\Vo_5.1_Vol_Assassin_Boss2_01.ogg")
/script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Creature\\Korkron\\Vo_5.1_Vol_Assassin_Boss2_02.ogg")
/script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Creature\\Korkron\\Vo_5.1_Vol_Assassin_Boss2_03.ogg")
/script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Creature\\Korkron\\Vo_5.1_Vol_Assassin_Boss3_01.ogg")
/script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Creature\\Korkron\\Vo_5.1_Vol_Assassin_Boss3_02.ogg")
/script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Creature\\Korkron\\Vo_5.1_Vol_Assassin_Boss3_03.ogg")
/script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Creature\\Korkron\\Vo_5.1_Vol_Assassin_Boss3_04.ogg")
/script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Creature\\Korkron\\Vo_5.1_Vol_Assassin_Boss3_05.ogg")
/script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Creature\\Korkron\\Vo_5.1_Vol_Assassin_Boss3_06.ogg")
/script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Creature\\Korkron\\Vo_5.1_Vol_Assassin_Boss3_07.ogg")
/script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Creature\\Korkron\\Vo_5.1_Vol_Assassin_Boss3_08.ogg")
/script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Creature\\Korkron\\Vo_5.1_Vol_Assassin_Boss3_09.ogg")
/script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Creature\\Korkron\\Vo_5.1_Vol_Assassin_Boss3_10.ogg")
/script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Creature\\Korkron\\Vo_5.1_Vol_Assassin_Greet_01.ogg")
/script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Creature\\Korkron\\Vo_5.1_Vol_Assassin_Greet_02.ogg")
/script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Creature\\Korkron\\Vo_5.1_Vol_Assassin_Greet_03.ogg")
/script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Creature\\Korkron\\Vo_5.1_Vol_Assassin_Open_01.ogg")

Rak'gor doesn't appear to be mentioned by name in the sound file paths, this was the closest I could find.
Edited by Choonster on 4/18/2013 2:08 AM PDT
Reply Quote
86 Troll Priest
Thanks a bunch for this, I'll be happy to sort through them. Probably other goodies in there anyhow (like "Hide the bodies!")
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]