Who's better, Reckful or Pikabooz

90 Draenei Shaman
Who do you guys think plays a better rogue?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Who?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I have no idea who these people are or why I should care.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Bob is the best. Everyone else wishes they could be Bob.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Whoever doesn't brag about how cool they are while camping, being a total jerk to everyone on their team, and pretty much doing anything that is d-bag material.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
pikabooz , reckful ... :|
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Not Reckful, he cryed whne rogues got nerfed. I -think- he also deleted his rogue after the stated instance.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I have no idea who these people are or why I should care.
Reply Quote
Of all time? Reckful. This season? Pikabooz. Reckful almost never play rogue anymore and he played only warrior last season leaving his rogue to 85. Hes rusty alot.
Reply Quote
Me because im more humble.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Who?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Well, I've heard of Reckful.........../shrug

I just don't even bother watching any of those guys anymore after I saw one vid of a guy running BGs doing NOTHING but attacking stragglers to farm honor while completely ignoring objectives. Not the way I roll. Besides, I think it takes more skill to, say, kill the EFC while getting your butt kicked by they're defense rather than picking off loners. JMO.
Reply Quote
Well, I've heard of Reckful.........../shrug

I just don't even bother watching any of those guys anymore after I saw one vid of a guy running BGs doing NOTHING but attacking stragglers to farm honor while completely ignoring objectives. Not the way I roll. Besides, I think it takes more skill to, say, kill the EFC while getting your butt kicked by they're defense rather than picking off loners. JMO.

You need to watch arenas not bgs o.o big crit on undergeared people doesn't impress anyone. 20 min arena match between 2 rank1 team? Now thats something
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I actually think Woundman is the best, he wasn't even mentioned.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
who and who?
Reply Quote
I actually think Woundman is the best, he wasn't even mentioned.

Because the thread is about Reckful vs Pikabooz. Not whos the best rogue world
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue

You need to watch arenas not bgs o.o big crit on undergeared people doesn't impress anyone. 20 min arena match between 2 rank1 team? Now thats something

You could be right about that. I'll give it a go. I don't do arenas..well, haven't since I came back; so my point of reference is always BGS. But seeing how good players handle themselves in arenas couldn't hurt :)
Reply Quote
Reckful is a FOTM player
Reply Quote

You could be right about that. I'll give it a go. I don't do arenas..well, haven't since I came back; so my point of reference is always BGS. But seeing how good players handle themselves in arenas couldn't hurt :)

You can also watch RBGs if you like that type :) Its really cool to see multi rank1/glads doings starts in RBGs
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]