90 Blood Elf Rogue
Can guardian druids solo them?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
It takes some time but it can be done.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Yes. Did it repeatedly for a couple of hours when they came out to get my mount.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
When they came out it was stupidly easy...
However with the buff to the warbringers (immune to stuns and interrupts) it takes a little more tact.

I solo'd a few just earlier today and got a mount i already had.
Key to it is, save your CDs like barskin when you take dmg while feared.
Use Nature Vigil with Incarnation / Berserk for self heals and bursting when you get low.
Stun the Vengeful Spirit, then Typhoon it away. (it will enver get back to you in time)
GG... loot him!!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Very doable nowadays. The only real change to the Warbringers that affects Guardian Druids is the new fear that can't be interrupted. Best advice is to grab yourself a 1.8k pvp trinket and /lolololol. Keep in mind that you will get feared at least once with this, but being feared 1/2 the time is still better than eating every single fear under the sun.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Yep. Solo'd several of them. Still no mount but I am exalted with damn near everyone now.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I really want Blizz to make them kitable again...they are kind of a PITA right now unless your a hunter. It really was fine that people were solo kiting them :/

Current easiest solo specs, Blood DK (typical) Prot Warrior and Brewmaster (pretty solid mitigation).
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Blizzard stated that Warbringers were supposed to take a group to kill, and the changes reflect that view. The Warscouts are the soloable form of them.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)