/throws a totem at you
/hides

(It's Saturday- I'm bored).
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Juju so mean. =(
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
Saturday and bored? What's your guild doing?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Saturday and bored? What's your guild doing?

We did nothing :(. Usually we raid on Saturdays. One of our tanks had some real life stuff going on.

I couldn't get myself motivated to even do the new LFR wing (the 3 times before I tried I kept getting stuck on Lei Shen- wiped 3 times each decided to wait til next week).
Edited by Jujubiju on 4/22/2013 9:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
04/22/2013 09:33 PMPosted by Jujubiju
We did nothing :(. Usually we raid on Saturdays. One of our tanks had some real life stuff going on.

Yeah, I am abandoning my guild this weekend for a trip to Vegas. :P

I couldn't get myself motivated to even do the new LFR wing (the 3 times before I tried I kept getting stuck on Lei Shen- wiped 3 times each decided to wait til next week).

Seems LFR is wiping about 3-5 times on average on Lei Shen; may as well stick with it since the stacking determination. I still have not killed the first two bosses in that LFR; keep getting Lei Shen when I queue.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Seems LFR is wiping about 3-5 times on average on Lei Shen; may as well stick with it since the stacking determination. I still have not killed the first two bosses in that LFR; keep getting Lei Shen when I queue.

I got lucky tonight- I don't know how many stacks they were up to, but we managed to down it on my first try.

One healer down...

(So glad I'm not playing multiple toons this expac).
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
Man every time I queue for that LFR I start on Lei Shen; have not see the first two bosses of that LFR yet. Uggggggg...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]