Outdated

90 Human Warlock
INTRODUCTION

Before I get into the nitty-gritty criteria for membership of our coming RBG team, I just wanted to talk a little about our guild and what it would offer in addition to the simple satisfaction of slaughtering greenskins.

First and foremost... We are a mainly casual guild. Now before you press that back button, hear me out. "Casual" these days are affiliated with bad. With struggling. With a tendency to fail. This is NOT the case. Casual means our priority is fun and social connections.

What that means is that our Vent is always active and the discussions within range from real world problems to WoW comedy to random Bane videos.

But the thing that really sets us apart is the sheer loyalty to our home. As an example: We had a member, loved as he was in the guild, realm change moderately recently due to a conflict with loot distribution. He was gone for a good month or two...then he came back. His reason: "I went to the best realms in the U.S... I joined the best guilds... But nothing was like this one. Their guild chat was filled with calculating strategies of various aspects of the game. Their vent were discussions of the same. I came back because I realized I cared about the players in this guild as opposed to the insistant 'meh' I felt of the elite in the others. Oh, they were getting ganked? I didn't give a !@#$, but I would've dropped everything to aid one of you guys. I realized I missed the friendship."

The successfull guilds have a foundation of friendship spun throughout every member of the guild. It makes you want to achieve things FOR your guild rather than yourself and what better place to be in than a home where you could do every aspect of the game and have fun not because those aspects are fun to you...

...but because you did them with a guildie.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RBG SPECIFICS AND INFORMATION

All that aside, <The Avengers> are looking to bolster its PvP crowd and we figure the first step would be to organize an official RBG team, but this will be handled in a way that is not common amongst our guild. This is a serious RBG team...meaning we are going for wins and rating, but while the initial criteria is a bit strict... once in, dont expect constant seriousness or tension. Fun is still the priority.

Requirements:

- Gear must be up to par with current proggression (2-3 tyran pieces)
- Ventrilo and a Microphone in which to communicate
- Skill (Will possibly be tested)
- Good attendance (Do not fret! I shall not exile you into the nether if you cannot show up if you give me a reason as to why you can't.)

Thats basically it, but I will note that if you have the gear but lack the gemming or reforging due to you losing all your money to a Gnome designed slot machine, have no fear! Our gbank is stocked with nearly all variety of shinies and I will personally finance your reforging.

ROLES SOUGHT

As of this moment, we are looking for all roles. We will start solidifying the team once enough have joined.

EXTRA INFO

We don't see this aspect of a guild is even remotely important but Im not naive.

-lvl 25 guild
-7 tabs
-all heirlooms unlocked as well as pheonix mount
-10-19 players online pretty consistantly
-we do have a vent channel

And that's that.
Mail me harry-potter-style if you are interested.
Edited by Sfer on 4/19/2013 11:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
1100 rbg exp sp here interested. I also know tdew(talentless)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
wooo look at all the posters. If anyone is interested, I'm another person you can get in contact with in game
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
its a bit of both
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Decently geared ret pally (have some conquest point saved up, about to get a few more pieces).
So If you guys are still serious about an RBG team, Im down to help.
As for skill, yesterday night when I was desperately trying to cap at the last minute I ended up getting stuck 1vs2ing two times in a row. I won the first after chasing down the most annoying Mage I've ever encountered. The second time after killing the first player the second (a DK) managed to kill me at the exact same time I killed him. The score came up and it was a draw.
Never really pursued getting any kind of rating.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Everytime I camp an Avenger, Sfer comes and kills me. He cares about his guildies.... or has it out for me... one of them!

<3 Sin

Just doin' my thing. Avengin'.

Decently geared ret pally (have some conquest point saved up, about to get a few more pieces).
So If you guys are still serious about an RBG team, Im down to help.
As for skill, yesterday night when I was desperately trying to cap at the last minute I ended up getting stuck 1vs2ing two times in a row. I won the first after chasing down the most annoying Mage I've ever encountered. The second time after killing the first player the second (a DK) managed to kill me at the exact same time I killed him. The score came up and it was a draw.
Never really pursued getting any kind of rating.

We would be glad to include you! I will be contacting you soon.
Edited by Sfer on 4/9/2013 10:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
No longer forming.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]