Ret pally vs Arms warriors 5.2

90 Human Paladin
so yesterday a friend and i(arms warrior) dueled 30 plus times i prolly won 2 of them, i usually beat him all the time but for some odd reason he just started beating me, i need all of the advice i can get on how to counter his burst and just turn the duel in my favor. Ty
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Need more info to even shape an answer, war's are typically the class i have least trouble against in pvp 1 on 1. Heck you can just about kite them till they die, with out needing a self heal, like DK's.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Need more info to even shape an answer, war's are typically the class i have least trouble against in pvp 1 on 1. Heck you can just about kite them till they die, with out needing a self heal, like DK's.

I have little issue with kiting warriors, but what do you do against DKs that makes them easy for you?

@OP: Just cleanse/freedom the snares and judge/exo/holy prism your way to victory. Run in for a TV when appropriate, make sure to keep Hammer of the Righteous up as well. If your burst macro is up you can't lose lol. Anticipate every offensive maneuver that's going to render you vulnerable (shockwaves, fears, charges) and prepare for it. Use a heal, get a TV glyph buff, stun them too, wall it if you're glyphed for it, etc. It'll keep you ahead and keep them trying to get you on the defensive. That's really all you need to do is keep pressure off yourself while you widdle them down.
Edited by Lowrey on 4/5/2013 5:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Well thats in pvp, my friend and i were using all cds and going at it. But i found a way to beat him :) i took up repentance because he fights in berserker stance and he always uses berserker rage to give him more rage and he always does it at the begining of the duel, so just make him trinket early by casting blinding light during his burst then cast hoj heal heal heal, then cast repentance and his burst is completly negated, good game :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]