3 experienced raiders LF weekend raids

90 Pandaren Hunter
Hey there,

We have a group of 3 players all with 12/16 Heroic t14 pre 5.2 and 12/12 1/12 Heroic t15 raiding experience. Unfortunately our guild currently lacks the numbers for us to be able to run on our alts and we are hoping to get into some Hof, Terrace, and Throne of Thunder weekend raids with some good players.

We have a Monk Tank
A hunter/resto druid
An Unholy Dk

We will provide our own food flasks and pots, offer our advice if asked for it or sit quietly and abide by your raids strategy. We just want to kill some bosses on our alts. Looking forward to hearing from some of you and hopefully raiding with you soon.

In game plz contact xanaxer, Leefy, or dalloden.
Edited by Lennoxx on 4/4/2013 1:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
I have 2 alts that could use some raid gear too.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
LA
LASERLINE > KROTHE.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
What about my paladin as well as waffles monk? We have people, it's just our guild lacks the alt team raid leader.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
LASERLINE > KROTHE.

Only when Krothe is sober.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Still looking.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Fair enough. Saturday Night putting a run together for Hof/Terrace full clear. Will need 1 Healer, 3 dps. Get at me.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
My guild runs a Saturday morning to noon pug. Were about 50-50 most times with friends and guild members, always looking for help.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Thanks Dorgrodan. Unfortunately we're alliance, also noone in my guild wakes up on Saturday before 7 PM. I appreciate the offer though.

On another note, we did end up running a HoF clear with the help of some of our friends from another guild. Went very smoothly, planning on doing HoF, Terrace, and Heroic MSV this upcoming weekend. Always looking for more.
Edited by Xanaxer on 4/16/2013 12:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Why must you be alliance!

My guild is doing raids every saturday now.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
Because they hate Hellscream like all of us!!!

Vol'Jin for Warchief!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
LA
you are missing some enchants on ur gear
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]