Server Health - Firetree

90 Undead Death Knight
I have been on Firetree since vanilla and never have I seen it so slow. It seems trade chat is never used except for for the board trolls. When ever I go to do quests or dailies I am always on my own. Other than a couple guilds and big bad Pie Chart I feel this server has truly taken a beating. I almost don't want to login to Firetree because I get depressed from the server's current state. Does anyone else feel the same?
Reply Quote
yep
Reply Quote
mhm
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Ya i agree that this server population is not great. Trying to do a group related event is the death of you these days.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Monk
definately recruiting so bad, finding a dps maybe 30 min finding a healer one hour finding a tank mind as well call raid.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I see more people from other servers out in the world than i do players from Firetree.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
yep a few years ago firetree was great. it was famous for being full of trolls as was a feared server. tradechat was lively and lots of fun. it is totally boring now am i am conciderig a realm transfer. Any reccommendations for a good us server with strong PVE, strong Horde and no logins que?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
I have been on this server since I started playing when BC launched. There used be people looking for raids every night. Now I can't hardly find a small group to do anything. Firetree used to be a hotspot. Now its a dead spot.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
Couldn't agree more with this post. All aspects of this game revolve around having a healthy community. Firetree's economy is dead, competitive pvp players are few and far between, finding pickups for raids are a joke. All in all this server has just tanked =(.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
I agree with all of the above
Reply Quote
98 Goblin Hunter
Firetree is dead, let us leave please.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
I joined Firetree back in early cata after looking for a new server to join. Back then I was amazed at how alive the realm was. I never experienced such great world pvp or the vast array of Raid groups to choose from. As a guild officer recruiting new players is near impossible and if we loose even 1 dps in our raid we basically have to call it off. The only way I see our guild continuing is to join a healthier server.
Reply Quote
Heeeeeellloooo heeeeelllllo is anyone on this sever?!?!? Blizz Gods! Why have you forsaken us!!?!?!? Was it that one time I hit need instead of greed!?!?! I said sorry for that! Why take away EVERYONE on my server!?!?! Firetree is like Christopher Reeve after the accident... I cant stand to see it dying anymore!! :_( Please Save the last of us and grant us a TRANSFER away from this purgatory... I love this game, Ive played it since vanilla and feel like I'm trapped here.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
it's a shame since there is not even enough people for the world bosses most days.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I feel the same way ive made characters on more active realms and its way more exciting, plus every1 is looking to raid and do old content as well but when I started wow I made my main character on Firetree cause a friend recruited me
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I haven't played on FT since WotLK, still sad to see it dying though.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
It's pretty terrible. We had to cancel raid on Sunday because we couldn't find a healer to replace a guildy who was unable to attend. We recruited for over 4 hours and couldn't get a single one. I really wish they would just move everyone over to another server or at least let us transfer without charge. It's so disappointing socially and that's all I have left since new content get explored very quickly and has significant spans of time in between. Is there a way to petition for transfers? What is holding us back from being "underpopulated" status?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Monk
Alliance has it super bad finding even a raid is near impossible making getting gear a pain. probably a ilvl avg of 485 for alliance...
Reply Quote
91 Human Death Knight
The server is dieing. I am considering canceling my subscription as no doubt many are and am feeling guilty for recruiting new players to this server when its a poor example of what makes the game fun.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]