FTA!

90 Night Elf Hunter
Good job on the fta attempt guys. I'm glad so many turned out and at the very least it was fun
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
I'm so sad, I am short Warchief on my main and the Dark Lady on my old main. Granted I've killed all of them but before achieves. /lesigh
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Post Edited:

I desperately need to do all of these. I boycotted the whole achievement thing when they put it in because I, like [the female dwarf above me], killed them all before they were achievements. Now I just want the achievements.

ps
Sorry Oolaki
Edited by Tiraslin on 4/6/2013 5:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Remember alliance, you are the weaver of your own fate. The meta game of this server is entirely based on our actions as a whole. Collectively you can make the alliance as powerful or feeble as you choose it to be.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
I desperately need to do all of these. I boycotted the whole achievement thing when they put it in because I, like Oolaki, killed them all before they were achievements. Now I just want the achievements.

Pssst! Tira~! ... that's not me!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Remember alliance, you are the weaver of your own fate. The meta game of this server is entirely based on our actions as a whole. Collectively you can make the alliance as powerful or feeble as you choose it to be.

If I think hard enough, I can take these horde on 40vs1

I MAKE MY OWN DESTINY.

FATE HOLDS NO SWAY OVER MY ACTIONS.

ALLIANCE FOREVER.

REMEMBER REMEMBER THE 5TH OF NOVERMEBER, GUNPOWDER TREASON AND PLOT, I SEE NO REASON WHY, GUNPOWDER TREASON SHOULD EVER BE FORGOT.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
EARTH!

FIRE!

WIND! WATER! HEART!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YL97QjGEx6s

THE POWER IS YOURS!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
04/06/2013 02:56 PMPosted by Oolaki
I desperately need to do all of these. I boycotted the whole achievement thing when they put it in because I, like Oolaki, killed them all before they were achievements. Now I just want the achievements.

There is more than one female dwarf in the world.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
04/07/2013 01:43 AMPosted by Bjartur

There is more than one female dwarf in the world.

Reminds me of how I ended up getting (further) drunk in 'Port Orleans' rather then 'Pat O'Brian's' one night. I mean from my standpoint, the place I wandered into had two words in its name. First word started with a 'P' and ended with a 't'. Second word started with an 'O' and ended with an 'ns'. And they served Hurricanes. Why go any farther?

So I totally understand the confusion.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
My profoundest apologies to both redheaded female dwarves. I was not paying attention enough to my surroundings when I posted.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
S'okay, Tira. You are forgiven (at least by me). ;) I will say though that I have not gotten the Orgrimmar/Stormwind kill on any of my toons, either before or after the achievement went in. ( http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravenholdt/Oolaki/achievement#95:a610 )

I somehow manage to be doing other things the few times the Alliance has succeeded, and have staunchly refused the numerous opportunities to take down the Stormwind leader(s), especially during WOTLK and Cata.

Because I'm just a blue-blooded patriot like that.
Edited by Oolaki on 4/7/2013 3:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
Is the achievement going to be impossible past 5.3?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Is the achievement going to be impossible past 5.3?

Nah, they fixed it up post-Cataclysm, so I assume somehow it'll be adjusted.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]