Obtaining current PVP patterns for BS is BS.

90 Worgen Hunter
No really. It is. By the time I could ever achieve this I'll have the honor gear. I'm not sure what the goal the designers have for professions, but it certainly isn't utility.

The design is absolute garbage. Put them back on the vendor so at LEAST we can spend hours grinding out the stupid rare crafting mats !@# currency and purchase the damn things.

What is it with you guys and placing the activities required to achieve a goal, ahead of the items required to do an activity? A little bit held back maybe? What is it you don't get?

And props on your profanity filter flagging proper english. GG.
Edited by Lyssaace on 4/6/2013 8:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight
Well it would be nice to ding 90 and build your own set, but you can't so too bad.

Best option is farm dailies while chain queueing heroics, you can gear up in 476 PVP gear without touching a BG.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
Assume on a server of 10,000 players, at least 1,000 are blacksmiths. With those numbers, you should have been able to buy a complete 358 set of gear off of the AH in the first 48-hours the forge was available on your server.

Blizzard no longer intends for players to be self-sufficient in a multi-player game unless they are willing to invest lots of time creating / researching the items.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
The 458 PvP gear is not selling at all.

People either have better PvP gear or their PvE gear is able to keep them alive in the Bg's enough for them to grind out enough Honor to get better.
Reply Quote
55 Orc Death Knight
Assume on a server of 10,000 players, at least 1,000 are blacksmiths. With those numbers, you should have been able to buy a complete 358 set of gear off of the AH in the first 48-hours the forge was available on your server.

Blizzard no longer intends for players to be self-sufficient in a multi-player game unless they are willing to invest lots of time creating / researching the items.

Except I thought OP's point was that while LW & Tailors could buy their 358 gear in the "first 48 hours" of 5.2, delaying the plate for a few weeks after the season started meant that "most"/"almost all" of the potential customers & blacksmiths already had gear purchased with hk prior to the forge being opened.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]