LOL Magellen thinks hes good.

90 Night Elf Hunter
Add Wyndoor to any thread and its instantly better.

^^ nerd ragin everywhere. You starting back btw?
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I am on atm seeing how it looks but so far it looks like this server should just be left to die since everyone is intent on being horde.
Reply Quote
04/07/2013 11:56 AMPosted by Leser
I'm also fairly well known on this server for being a snarky !@#, according to Vormag, who is a $%^- warrior. His fail guild, the sons of craphand cant get over 1500 in RBGs, even though they attempt to every season.

1) I'm not a bad warrior lmao. This is my second pvp season ever. Last season...my first I went 1550. Not bad for a guy who had never done arenas before. Keep in mind the healer I ran with had never done them before either. Our Enh Shaman was the only one with any experience.

2) I might have found the Craphand thing funny in third grade.

3) We try every season? Last season was the first season we weren't a pure raiding guild that sometimes engaged in world pvp to help Carespanker. We started rbg's halfway through the season. This will be our first FULL rbg season and we're already slightly above 1500.

4) Suck it.

5) Wipe me off when you're finished.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
wyndor i challenged you to a duel about 500 times and everytime you declined cuz you were scared.. i even remember someone from retro telling me that you didnt want to duel me cuz you knew that you would lose and if you lost you would get trolled nonstop.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Tonse r1
Reply Quote
See this is precisely the sort of thing i'm talking about back on the other thread. The two of you shouldn't be fighting. Sannas should go back to the Alliance and the two of you need to be cooperating and saving the Alliance and as a result the server. I have no doubt in my mind the two of you could get it done provided you could bury the hatchet.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
You see the funniest thing about all of this is i have never personally done anything to him. I smashed his rogue in wotlk with my ret and his mage in cata quite effortlessly but i don't see that as a suitable reason to throw such a fit. He doesn't like me because of his friends that he blindly listens to.
wyndor i challenged you to a duel about 500 times and everytime you declined cuz you were scared.. i even remember someone from retro telling me that you didnt want to duel me cuz you knew that you would lose and if you lost you would get trolled nonstop.

I dueled you quite a few times and won all of them then i started just telling you to climb the ladder and work your way back up because i was sick of just winning. No one on this server has ever bested me in duels since vanilla and that will never change.
Edited by Wyndoor on 4/7/2013 6:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
nice try wyndor you never dueled me and you never beat me
Reply Quote
Sannas what are the chances of you going back to the Alliance and trying to get stuff started over there? Have you thought about it? Honestly the more capable leaders they have the better off you'll all be, and the better off the server will be as well.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
and idk why your trying to act like im attacking you... you started this
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
SC is dead i went to Bleeding Hollow it would take a miracle to revive it. the only pvp guild left on alliance is EJ and they blow and retro was never any good plus its got like a whole 5 active members. Horde isnt much better i dont see anyone with potential to pass 2k tbh...
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
nice try wyndor you never dueled me and you never beat me

About 5 of your losses your rogue has on its pitiful 57% win duel record are from my paladin and id say another 10 losses on your mages is from my mage.

There is a reason my pally has 94% wins/mage has 95% wins and you have over 10 times the amount of duels and still a crap record. Keep practicing it must burn you up that i can be so much better while only needed 1/10th the effort. I am sure this is where all your aggression towards me comes from. You are a nobody who clings to meaningless arena ratings that are dictated by whichever classes are FOTM.
SC is dead i went to Bleeding Hollow it would take a miracle to revive it. the only pvp guild left on alliance is EJ and they blow and retro was never any good plus its got like a whole 5 active members. Horde isnt much better i dont see anyone with potential to pass 2k tbh...

You never contributed anything other than a bunch of crying n whining about arena ratings and duels so losing you is no big loss.
Edited by Wyndoor on 4/7/2013 6:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
sigh about 70% of my duels are from deflowered when we would spam duel eachother without cds while waiting for 2s Ques that we were 2550 btw... i dont really see how you can even begin to say your better then me since your highest ratings are like what 2250? and you could barley break 2.2 with your legendary staff in cata and again idk why you keep saying this you must be thinking of someone else but ive never dueled you once or faced you in arena probly because i was up in the 2500-2600 mmr range and you were down in the 1900-2200 range. and you would try to bash on a duel record rofl such a scrub move
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
i might add i was highest mage rogue in US without any communication what so ever and for those of you that think mage rogue is a face roll comp your completly wrong... High rated mage rogue is probably one of the most skillfull comps there is. you all just think is face roll cuz you suck and die to it in an opener but if you were good you would realise this.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
sigh about 70% of my duels are from deflowered when we would spam duel eachother without cds while waiting for 2s Ques that we were 2550 btw... i dont really see how you can even begin to say your better then me since your highest ratings are like what 2250? and you could barley break 2.2 with your legendary staff in cata and again idk why you keep saying this you must be thinking of someone else but ive never dueled you once or faced you in arena probly because i was up in the 2500-2600 mmr range and you were down in the 1900-2200 range. and you would try to bash on a duel record rofl such a scrub move

You brought up dueling i just continued it to prove my point. I've actually been over 2400 and everyone knows i never even did arena aside from helping people cap in 2s with my legendary. I use arena to get my gear for wpvp. It is an unbalanced joke that rogues and mages have been rigged in for years. The same comps have run rampant since wotlk and make it impossible for certain specs to even participate. It is hardly a measure of skill running Mage/Rogue in 2s and pickup a disc priest to pull the same nonsense in 3s. You cling to this broken system because its the only thing you have ever accomplished on here.

Btw about your arena rating and us never dueling.

You getting perfected by me in a duel
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa295/supergapermaker/lol2_zps0745ac74.jpg

You losing to my alt DK in 2s
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa295/supergapermaker/lol1_zps402f3e74.jpg

Really shouldn't run your mouth, quick go edit out where you claim youve never lost to me :)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
yup you got me there in 2s beating me with a 1600 priest damn man. also beating me in cata when i rarely played my rogue tbh i dont even remember that but i still dont see the 10 wins from my mage or when you crushed me and deflowered. cata was a joke as a mage and i honestly doubt that duel as even legit. why dont you try dueling me now wyndor? or are you going to cling to your screen shot and run away like you always do
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I posted proof of what happens when we both played consistently look at you now running your mouth wanting to duel me now with what shuriken toss spam? Always something with you i just proved what a fool you are and you still continue on.

Still the same cry baby you were in wotlk when i crapped on your rogue. What this thread has established is not only did i smash you in 2s and duels i also smashed the mage you keep bragging about doing 2s with in two 3s matches in a row.

The only thing you proved with this post is deflowered happens to be enough to carry you in 2s.
Edited by Wyndoor on 4/7/2013 7:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
SS of smashing my mage pls and ill duel you without ST hows that sound? i still dont see an ss of you smashing me in 2s with a legit partner youre all talk wyndor and thats all youll ever be. youll take an ss of you beating someone when theyre capping someone or they rarely play and then say you beat them. Its okay tho youre just afraid and i understand.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Ahah! I thought I knew the name, then when I saw your undead I remembered. I saw you once in TB. You may have been 2500 rate, but in that exact TB I saw you back pedaling, and someone I was in Skype with said "That guy is sooo !@#$ idk how he got glad." I killed you a plethora of times in that TB, probably more often than that. Not as good as you say, lol.

I'm not a bad warrior lmao

Egotistical %^-*ter. Leave now ----->>>

04/07/2013 05:50 PMPosted by Vormag
I might have found the Craphand thing funny in third grade.

It's humorous regardless of the age.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]